{47} Pein's Attack On The Leaf Village, Naruto Protects Akari!

3 days and Jiraiya is still in the process of healing. Tsunade is shocked that I revived him, along with Shizune, but Jiraiya is too weak to even stand on his own two feet yet. Which is why I have to take care of him until then. 

I manage to be with Kakashi, train Naruto, watch over Itachi, and take care of Jiraiya at the same time. But, there are other tailed beast out there that need my help. 

So much work that has to be done. 

"You know you don't have to keep checking up on me every day, Akari. I think I'm doing a lot better." Jiraiya tells me as I am checking his vitals. 

"It is better safe than sorry. Last time I checked, your arm was completely torn off and your throat was crushed by Pein. You are lucky to be alive because of me. . .I do not know what could have happened if you were gone. . . Especially to Naruto. . . He looks up to you. Do you know that?" My eyes soften a bit. "Your vitals are fine, but you should still be resting." 

"Thanks." Jiraiya thanks me and I stand up. 

"I am going to check on Itachi and Kakashi. Naruto is in the with Toad Mountains training. He will return soon." 

"You should be waiting for Pein's attack on the Leaf Village. He's on his way here you know." Jiraiya warns. 

"I am aware of that, and I will be ready for him. . ." My voice is shaky, making it sound like I am unsure about my words. "Rest easy, Jiraiya." I force a smile on my face and leave his house.

If Pein does decide to attack on the Leaf Village, he will go after Naruto because of his Jinchuriki. The barrier around the village will not hold if Pein makes his attack from the outside. I know what he is capable of.

{Danger. . .} My sense tell me, making me look to my left from above me and see a look alike of Pein, then look alike Pein summoned 5 different look a-likes of Pein. {He's here!} My mind races. 

"Scatter!" The Orginal Pein orders the rest and they scatter throughout the village. I have to warn Naruto and Tsunade!

I act quickly by summoning my scythe and place my hand on the blade, swiping it to the tip to summon a soul. "Go warn Naruto!" I demand and it flies off like a missile. 

The leaf shinobi are already doing all that they can to protect the village but these different paths of Pein are a lot stronger than I could imagine. If I face all of them at once, I will be at a disadvantage. 

"Akari!" Someone shouts at me and I am swept off my feet, and carried away as a building was about to fall on me. It was Kakashi? "Are you alright? You could have gotten crushed!" He questions me as he sets me down on my feet.

"I am fine. Thank you. Pein is here and he is looking for Naruto." I inform. 

"I know. I've already warned Lady Hokage about it." 

"Go help any villagers that need help. Be carful!" I hop onto a roof and onto the next, going to locate the former Pein. I cannot let any of them go after Naruto. I will protect him! 

My wolf/fox tail appears behind me and my teeth become sharp, ready for battle. Tsunade, whatever you do, do not call for Naruto. I cannot allow the Akatsuki to take him. 

"This bastard is absorbing all of our techniques!" I hear one of the shinobi curse. I look down below and see 4 of them surrounding a look alike of Pein. 

I pounce down the Pein and bite his neck so hard that his head comes off. It is incredible. This body feels like. . . No way. It is a used body! "Akari! You came!" One of the shinobi cheers.