{17} Will You Let Me In? Sealing A Promise With A Kiss

"Akari, they will return. You just need to be patient. You don't have to keep smothering Naruto. He can handle stuff like this on his own." Kakashi tries to comfort me as I'm standing near the KIA stone. 

I couldn't go with Naruto on his mission because Tsunade wanted to do 'testing' on me just so she can get to know me. After our fight, she's been very upset lately. 

Or, I should say pissed. 

Kakashi happened to be around and he wanted to make sure I was okay. "How can I wait for Naruto's return when I know something bad is going to happen to him? I shouldn't be standing around here. I should be with him." I say, pacing back and forth around the stone. 

"You know, you can't mother him like this forever. He's like a bird. He needs to leave the nest at some point." 

"You don't think I know that?" I turn to him.

"No, no. I think you do, but it's just that you shouldn't be so worked up like this. I know he's your child, that you want to protect, but this is going to stress you out, Akari." 

"Stress is the least of my concerns. My only concerns are Naruto and Kurama. Something bad could happen to them both." I keep pacing and suddenly Kakashi grabs me by my shoulders. 

"You need to relax, Akari. Pacing around isn't going to help you." Kakashi tells me. 

"I find it cute when you think that this is going to stop me." The symbol appears beneath me and chains wrap around Kakashi's body. 

He grunts a bit and tries to struggle, but in the end, he's stuck in my little web. He looks at me and sighs, knowing that nothing is going to keep my mind off Naruto and Kurama. 

"If you're so worried about Naruto, then why not give him a hand?" Kakashi asks me with a sigh.

"You think I would've done that if I could. I have other things on my plate." I turn my back to him. "It's about the Akatsuki. . . The 5 tails, Kokuo, is without a host and I'm starting to think that the Akatsuki has something to do with Han's disappearance." 

"Well, do you have any evidence?" 

"Not at the least." I shake my head. "Kokuo doesn't know how it happened, nor does he know about the disappearance of his host. . . After discovering what the Akatsuki is after, I now have a knew lead." 

"And that would be trying to find the host of the 5 tails." 

"Correct." I walk over to Kakashi and look at his covered eye. I can already see the blush appearing on Kakashi's face because I'm this close to him. "Which is why I need to figure out why they are stealing my children away from me." 

I snap my fingers and the chains around Kakashi disappear. "Look, I know things have gotten a little rough on you, but you shouldn't push yourself so hard." 

"What do you mean?" My ears twitch. 

"When was the last time you had time to yourself, or relaxed a little?" 

"Somewhere last week, I guess." 

"For how long?" 

"Does that really matter?" I cross my arms over my chest. 

"That only proves that you haven't been getting enough rest or anytime to yourself at all." I blink a few times when I notice how close Kakashi's face is to mine. "Look, it's okay for you to worry about what matters to you, but you need to be concerned about yourself, health, and strength. Sooner or later, you're going to lack that energy and drop out during the next fight you're in."