{10} Fighting Alone

Ever since the sand siblings and I went back to the sand village, things have been different. Gaara become Kazekage, yet he is still feared by the people of the village. I gave him Shukau back so they can work together after talking some sense into him. 

However, there are other tailed beast that need my help. For instance, the 3 tails has me concerned. His host use to be the young girl shinobi, but she died years ago. I think the 3 tails new host is the Mizukage. Yagura. 

But no worries. I took care of it. "Kankuro, would you mind watching Gaara for me while I make an errand?" I ask. 

"Yeah, sure. Where are you headed off to?" 

"I have business with an ally of  mine. I won't be long." I leave the Kazekage tower, and leave the village. Once I do so, I check my surroundings, to make sure that nobody is watching me, before doing a hand sign as I bite my thumb to draw blood. "Transportation Jutsu." 

I teleport myself to my own little place that I've created myself when my father was still alive. It was like Paradise for the safety of what, and who, matters to me. In a matter of fact, I've kept someone here for a long while now.

And I'm still doing so. 

I stand on top of a small mountain, looking at the view of my palace, until I hear a voice call out to me. "Nice to see you again, Akari." 

"Likewise, Yagura. . . No. I should say, Lord Yagura. Former Mizukage of the Hidden Mist village." I turn around and give Lord Yagura a kind smile. 

A few years ago, I brought Yagura here for his safety after the 3 tails was extracted from him for no earthly reason. To this day, I haven't found the 3 tails yet. My guess would be somewhere in  large body of water. 

"You haven't came to this place in a long while. What's the catch?" Yagura places on hand on his hip while smiling at me. 

"Merely here to check on you. I feel sorry for not visiting you as much as needed. You must be lonely all the way out here." I walk up to him. 

"It's not a big deal. On the bright side, I get some training in and meditation. There's no need to worry." 

"Good. However, I didn't just come here to visit you and see how you were doing, I also came here to drop someone off." 

"Oh? Who?" Yagura raises an eyebrow. 

"You'll see. Please, follow me and you will know who I am." I walk pass him and walk down the stairs so I can have a much larger place to bring out Kokuo. I summoned my scythe and place my hand over the blade and say, "You can come out, Kokuo.You are safe here." I speak as the blade of the glows bright red. 

The 5 tails chakra comes out of the blade of my scythe and transforms into the 5 tails natural form. Kokuo opens his eyes once he is released from my scythe. He looks around to see where he is before looking at me and Yagura. 

"You captured the 5 tails?" Yagura questions. 

"Yes. Sadly, I couldn't find his host, so I had to seal Kokuo in my scythe to keep him safe. If I can find Han, I can bring him here too so that he can be safe from those who were trying to hunt down Kokuo." I look at Yagura.

"What do you mean?" He questions. 

"Somebody has been taking tailed beast and their hosts. I am not certain who it is, but what I do know is that all the other tailed beasts and their hosts are in danger." Kokuo tells us both. 

"You found Kokuo but you couldn't find his host?" Yagura asks me and I shake my head. 

"It's like he disappeared. . . But as long as you and Kokuo remain here, you are safe. I will be back to check on the both of you. As of now, Kokuo, this is your new home. You have nothing to fear. You can wander freely just like Yagura."