{16} A God Vs. A Sanin!? Akari Fights For Her Child

A few days later, I was called into Tsunade's office because she wanted to speak with me about something. 

In her office, she was staring at me as if she were deciding my punishment if I did a crime. But, she didn't say anything. I guess she was figuring out what to tell me. That, or she's just looking at my ears. 

"Akari, was it?" Tsunade's finally speaks up. 

"Yes." I nod my head. "Why did you call me here? Isn't Naruto suppose to go on a mission today. I should be with him to make sure that he's safe." 

"That can wait. I would like to talk to you about you." She leans back in her chair. 

"You want to know more about me? As in, why I'm here? Why I'm always around Naruto? How I became so strong? Stuff like that?" 

"Somewhat, and now that you bring it up, you won't be going with Naruto on the mission. I want to know a little bit more about you. I want to know who you really are?" 

"Are you that curious?" My ears twitch a bit. 

"I am." 

So, I have to stay here while Naruto goes on a mission, whether he may, or may not, be okay. That's only going to make me worry and go all motherly. Like a mother worried about their child 24/7. 

Not wanting to argue about this, I take Tsunade up on her offer. "Very well. What would you like to know about me?" 

"I want to know who you are, and we'll start from there." 

"Very well." I give out a small sigh. "I am Akari, caretaker of all Jinchuriki. It's my duty to make sure that every host and tailed beasts is safe from any harm. I do whatever is necessary, even it means I have to kill." 

"Why must you protect each tailed beasts?" 

"Because it is a duty of mine. After my father passed away, I have carried out his duties, but a little differently. I make sure that each tailed beasts, and host, are safe and sound. If one is without a host, I will take things into my own hands." 

"Is that so." Tsunade gets out of her chair and walks around her desk, then exiting the room while saying, "Let's see how powerful you can be." 

"Eh!? Lady Tsuande, where are you going!? Wait up!" Her assistant, Shizune, follows her out the room. I'm guessing she wants to fight. 

I sigh and walk with the two women outside of the Hokage Tower and we all are outside of the academy. Or is it yard? Either way, we're in a place where there's enough room for us to fight. 

"Naruto tells me that you're very strong. I want to see how strong you are." Tsunade smirks as she takes off her green jacket. 

"Are you sure you want to fight here? Your big breast with get in the way, and might slow you down. Has that ever happened to you?" I ask while tilting my head to the side. 

Tsuande turns red and tightens her fist. Did I offend her? 

Oops.

"You know, when I faced Naruto, he would go on and on about being Hokage, but I showed him a thing or two." She smirks in victory. 

"You fought Naruto? Exactly what did you do to him?" I ask. 

"Just a strong flick on the forehead." 

"Was he hurt by any chance?"

"Hurt? You make it sound like you have the hots for this kid?" Tsuande laughs. By the way she's acting, I think she's been drinking too much sake instead of doing her work. "Just a flick on the forehead sent him flying. He hit the ground hard though." 

And that was enough to get me going. For me to fight this woman. There's anything anybody wants to know about me, never hurt my children. If you hurt them, I will hurt you, but a lot worse. 

"I see. . . Well, that's something I cannot allow. I don't let anybody get away for hurting one of my children. For that, Hokage or not," I'm suddenly in front of her. "I have to punish you." 

Tsuande's eyes widen and she doesn't have enough time to react in time. All I do is grab a hold of her face and push her far away from me as possible. 

"Lady Tsunade!" Shizune shouts for her Lady. 

Tsunade doesn't go that far. Just a few feet away from me. But now, she has a monstrous look on her face. It seems that I've pinched a nerve. 

"Alright, now it's on! Prepare yourself, Akari!" Tsuande straightens herself up and cracks her knuckles. 

"Are we going to use our weapons or just our fist." 

"That's your call." Tsuande smirks at me. 

"Fist it is. It won't be fair if I use my scythe on you. I don't want to commit a crime for damaging the Leaf Village's Hokage. I'm ready when you are. But I will warn you that I won't hold back."

Tsunade comes running at me with full speed and aims to punch me square in the face. I move out of the way and let her have her hits and kicks. 

I merely dodge them like it's nothing. Even though it really is nothing. 

I twist, turn, spin, jump, duck, and move to the side to dodge everything she threw at me. If she kept this up, she would tire herself out. 

"Are you getting tired, Tsuande? I can see sweat rolling down your forehead. You're trying to hard. Or are you just trying to hit me because I offended you about your breasts?" I ask while dodging. 

I backflip over her, landing behind her and kicking her away from me. She doesn't go down, and she stays on her feet. 

"I'm not finished yet!" She tells me as she runs at me again. If she were to hit me with one strong punch, would it be game over for me? 

Tsuande decides to try and hit me again, but this time, I fight back. I block and try to hit her, but she blocks my attacks. 

She smirks like she has a plan up her sleeve. If she does, I'll be ready. 

We grab each other's fists and stay there, trying to pin each other down or at least try to stop each other from trying to make a move. 

Tsuande is already panting, but I am not. I wasn't sweating or panting like her. I wouldn't even call this a fight. I would call this practice, or training in my words. 

"Game over, Tsuande. Forgive me for when I do this." I get behind her, our backs facing each other, and I slide my foot underneath her, tripping her, and then kicking her far away from me. 

I kicked her so far that she hit a tree that was nearby. "Lady Tsuande!!" Shizune runs to her Lady to see if she's alright. 

I stretch my arms out and give out a small yawn. "You're strong, Tsunade. I'll give you that." I flick some hair off my shoulder. 

"You're strong as well, Akari." Tsuande pants as she wipes a little bit of blood that was dripping down her chin. "You didn't even break a sweat." 

"To be honest with you, it didn't feel as much like a fight. It was more like training, in my words." I reply back. 

"Training?" She repeats with confusion. 

"I've fought stronger opponents before. You're at an average." 

"Hmph. Almost seems like you should be Hokage." She smirks. 

"I have no interest being Hokage. I have duties, and so do you. And this fight was sent as a message." 

"What message?" Tsuande looks at me curiously. 

"A message that means: If you ever hurt Naruto, bruise him, or do anything to damage him, I won't hold back next time." I give her a death glare and her eyes widen. 

Is she now shocked, or threatened by my words? Probably both, but I don't know for sure. But she should heed my warning. 

I want to keep all tailed beast and host safe, and unharmed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~