{60} I Swear I Will Protect All Of You!

"Sasuke!"

"On it!" Sasuke appears with his Susano and attacks Obito.

"All of you, go help the other Shinobi. Naruto, Sasuke, and I will handle Obito while the other Hokage's will continue to fight Madara."

"Right!" My children comply.

"Naruto, I have a plan." I look at him and summon my scythe. 

"What is it?" He questions. 

"I'm going to use your, and the other jinchuriki's chakra and use the 10 tails chakra to fight Obito with." 

"Isn't that dangerous!?" 

"It is, but I think it is the best option as of right now. Now that Obito has absorbed some of the 10 tails chakra, he is stronger than the shinobi that are battling Madara. With your and the others chakra, I might be able to defeat him." 

"Doing this alone is risky, Akari." Naruto grabs my hand and looks at me. "You protected and helped us long enough. Now it's our turn." He smirks. "I will fight with you." Suddenly, a bright chakra surrounds him. He's tamed Kurama. 

"All right. Let's go, Naruto!" 

"Yeah!" We both run at Obito and as Naruto creates the rasengan while I create a dark chakra ball. As we get close, Obito sees us coming and summons a black receiver. "I'll cover you! Go, Akari!" Naruto shouts. 

"Right!" I run ahead and brought the dark chakra ball up. Obito was about to dodge it, after throwing Sasuke to the side, but thanks to the extra hands, due to Kurama's chakra, he is still in place. 

I thrust the dark chakra ball into Obito's chest and he is blown away, but that isn't enough to stop him. "It's not going to be enough to stop him." Utakata tells me. 

"I know. In this form, he is a lot stronger. If we all attack him at once, he could use one attack that will finish us all off. But I have a plan. Not to worry. But I need you to lend me your tailed beast's chakra." 

"Very well." 

Chains sprawl out of my body and attach themselves to each jinchuriki except for Naruto. Their tailed beasts chakra flows into me and surrounds me, turning red. "Let's go!" I shout and begin to run toward Obito, but something wraps around my body and brings me over to Madara. 

"Akari!" Minato shouts as he sees me being pulled back. Madara grabs me by my neck and slams me down to the ground. I grunt and growl at Madara as he looks at me with his sharingan. 

"Bastard." I snarl. 

"So it is true about what Obito told me. You are the source of all tailed beast. All of their power comes from you." Madara lifts me in the air and I shut my eyes as he squeezes out the oxygen in my lungs. 

"Let her go, Madara!" Hashirama runs our way. But he was too slow to come to my rescue in time. In a quick movement, a chain is thrusted into me from behind. This chakra. . . This is from the statue!? I thought it was gone! No. . . It is coming from Obito! And it is taking all of my chakra! 

"Akari!" I hear my children, the Hokage's, and Itachi shout. 

"Damn you!" Hashirama gets Madara away from me, having him drop me to the ground. Naruto, Sasuke, and my children continue to fight off Obito while I'm lying on the ground as my chakra is being absorbed. 

The chain is too strong to break. The only one who can break it is either me or Obito. . . But I cannot move because my chakra is being taken from me so quickly. . .

I watch as my children are fighting the enemy while being defeated at the same time. . . I have to get up. I have to fight with them. 

"Gah!" Fu is kicked away by Obito while Yagura is being held down. Killer Bee is being consumed by the black flames of the Amaterasu by Madara, and Gaara's sand cant' keep up with Madara's attack.