{61} Saving The World, Akari's Final Moments

Madara is gone and Obito has moved on, finding his peace thanks to Naruto. But now, we have much bigger problems. . . "My granddaughter. . . Akari." Grandmother Kaguya says my name with her voice laced with hatred.

"Granddaughter!?" Naruto exclaims. 

"That's Akari's grandmother, Kaguya. . ." Kakashi whispers out. 

"It has been a long time, Grandmother Kaguya. . . Looks like you have finally woken up from your slumber." I glare at her. 

"Her chakra is far more greater than Madara's." Sasuke informs. 

"That is because she is a legend. She is stronger than any shinobi here. . . Thank you, everyone, for helping out this far. Now it is time that you all should rest." I slam the end of my scythe down onto ground, transporting every jinchuriki, except for Naruto, back to the sacred land. 

"What are your intentions?" Kakashi demands my grandmother. 

"Silence." Grandmother sways her hand to the side, making Kakashi be blown into a boulder. 

"Kakashi!" I shout and glare at my grandmother. "You will leave him out of this! This is between you and I, Grandmother Kaguya!" 

She slowly turns to me and says, "You seem to have fallen for that human. Your father has taught you nothing. What a pity." 

"You will not speak of his name in vain! You were never the mother you wee suppose to be to him!" 

"You dare talk to your grandmother that way? Your only family?" Grandmother clicks her tongue as she glares at me. "We will settle this." She snaps her fingers and Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, and I are transported to a different deminsion. 

"Damn you!" I growl at my grandmother. She has brought Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, and Sakura with us. She was never fair. Not even to father. 

I summon my symbol platforms underneath everyone's feet to stop them from landing in the lava. "All chakra belongs to me and me alone." 

"You're wrong!" I shout at grandmother. "Naruto! Sasuke! Take Kakashi and Sakura and get out of here!" I open a dimension just by putting my hand out in front of me. "This is my fight." 

"You're not fighting her alone!" Naruto argues. 

"I do not have time for this. Listen to your mother and get out of here at once! Do you hear me!?" I glare at Naruto, and whisper, "Please. . ." 

"Let's go, Naruto." Kakashi grabs Naruto and jumps through the dimension portal. 

"AKARI!!!" Naruto shouts one last time  before I close the portal. I look back at my grandmother who is more than ready for a fight. If she wants the shinobi's chakras, she will have to get through me. 

Grandmother and I clash, causing destruction to the dimension we're in. Thinking the same thing, we both create the rasngan and clash once more. But hers was more powerful than mine. 

I am blown away and hit the hot rocky wall, burning my back. I hiss in pain as I feel my flesh being burned. When I open my eyes, my Grandmother is in front of me and she cups my face in her hands. 

"Grandmother. . ." I breathe out when I see her crying. 

"You remind me so much of him. . . I shared my chakra to him. . ." She is mentioning father. "Come to me. . .my child." I grunt when I realize that I cannot move and Grandmother was taking my chakra. 

"You sealed away your own children! You are a poor, pitiable woman that I should not call a Grandmother!" I shout at her while at the same time, I feel a familiar chakra around me, holding me in place, and preventing me to move.