{62} Is She Still Alive?

{Third Person's P.O.V.}

Akari had stoppes breathing as her eyes were still open and a smile spread across her lips. She had died in Naruto's arms as her father and all the other reanimated shinobi had moved on.

Naruto silently cried as he held Akari closely to him. "Akari. . ." He whispered before screaming to the top of his lungs, shouting at the sky, while everyone else held back their tears. 

Her children, and the tailed beast were most upset. This was the woman who treated them like family, saved them from danger, and cared for them. They were the most heartbroken about her passing.

Naruto stood up from the ground, while holding Akari in his arms, and began to walk to the village. A funeral was prepared and every shinobi from each village gathered, wearing black.

Akari's body was placed in a coffin with her symbol imprinted on it. "At first, I didn't know who Akari was. She was a complete stranger to me after I got the chance to. She was so sweet, kind, caring, and strong. She treated me as if I were her own child. . . She even put her life on the line for me." Naruto spoke while smiling. "I didn't know what I was getting into when I was around Akari. But after getting to know her, I realized that she was just doing her job, and I wanted to do the same by protecting her. She didn't just care about me. She cared about everyone who came into her life and protected them no matter what. 

I loved Akari so much. If she were right here, right beside me, standing tall and proud. If only she could see how important she was to everyone, she would be more than happy. Akari has changed the hearts of those who were lost and couldn't find their way. She was a guardian, a savior, and a beloved person. Sure, she was strict about things, but that's what made her so special. It's who she was. She loved, conquered, and protected all of us. And if she were right here, I bet she would be saying the same thing. . . We love you, Akari." 

Naruto turned to the coffin and placed his hand on the coffin. A few shinobi still cried of Akari's passing. After the funeral, her name was written on the KIA stone and a statue was made of her honor. 

Flowers, pictures of her, and small notes were placed on the KIA stone near her name. Squad 7 looked at the statue with tears in their eyes. "I love you, everyone. I am so happy that I met all of you!" It's what they imagined Akari would say if she were alive right now. 

The tears wouldn't stop pouring as their hearts were shattered, seeing the most amazing person they've met go away and gone from this world. 'Take care, Akari. . . You never did stop to take breaks, did you? But, I hope you are finally resting wherever you are right now. No matter where you are, I will never stop loving you.' Kakashi thought as he looked up at the sky. 

The wind blows with ease as the leaves brush by the squad. After staring at the statue of Akari and being in their thoughts, they finally left, leaving the coffin where it is. Tomorrow was going to be the burial for it. So, for now, they just wanted to leave it there for anybody else who wanted to say to a few words to Akari, or her statue. 

Everyone had went on with their day, but kept Akari in their thoughts. Remember the kindness she did for them and the support they gave them. Looking back at the coffin, the wind blows once more as a bell chimes within the air, even though there wasn't one. 

But, as that mystery bell chimed, the coffin slightly cracked open. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know! Short chapter! But that's the end of this book! Thanks for reading! If you want more, let me know in the comments for a sequel! If you do want a sequel, what kind do you want? Boruto? Random all grown up? You decide! Let me know and I will mention you in the next book! Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! This is the first book that has been popular and I am so glad that you all loved it! :D 

Happy Memorial Day, my Darlings! And I will see you all next time! Bye!~~~