{23} Hard Labor

"The Akatsuki have several locations of their hideout. Some are close by, and some are very far. As you may know, they collect tailed beast and seal them away for good, thus killing the host. I use to be a member and tried to take Itachi's body, but quit afterwards." Orochimaru tells me the information that I needed. 

"And the curse marks?" I question. 

"They hold great about of power, however it comes with a few side effects. It takes over the body when he, or she, desires more power or at the verge of losing a battle." 

"Like in the chunin exams when Sasuke was about to lose to one of your pupils. But, as for the sound ninjas you sent to the village, they had control over it." 

"Thanks to my help." Orochimaru smirks. 

"What about the Akatsuki hideouts? Do you know where they are?" I ask.

"Yes. I still have the ring, and a map that leads to each hideout."

"Give them to me." I hold out my hand and Orochimaru hands me the map, and the ring, he use to wear when he was in the Akatsuki. "If you keep helping me out, I might return the favor to you. Just keep your end of the deal and everything will work out just fine. Understand me?" I look at Orochimaru while hiding the items in my clothes. 

Orochimaru nods his head and I leave the hideout. When I return to the Leaf Village, Naruto has already left to go on another mission with Jiraiya and Sakura. Since I have this time on my hands, I will try and locate each tailed beasts, and hope that they're okay. 

I go to the Leaf Village mountains and close my eyes, connecting to each tailed beast. The 1 tails is in the Village hidden in the Sand. 2 tails is in the Village hidden in the Clouds. 3 tails in a large body of water. 4 tails in the Village hidden in the Rocks. 5 tails is safe in my sacred place for my summoning. 6 tails in the hidden Mist Village. 7 tails in the Village hidden in the Waterfall. 8 tails in the Cloud Village, and 9 tails in the Leaf Village. 

All jinchuriki are safe and sound, yet 2 are without a host. 3 tails and 5 tails. I should go after the 3 tails first and bring him with me. His power is unstable without a host. 

"Transportation Jutsu." I do a hand sign and appear in a large body of water. I know that Isobu is around, but with so much water, it's going to be hard for me to find him. "Isobu, please tell me where you are. I need to get you out of here before you are spotted." I link my mind to his, but there isn't an answer. "Isobu?" 

He's not here, or that, he's hiding and doesn't want to be found. Without a host, he can become unstable and he might release his chakra out in the open. 

I need to go underwater. 

I release the chakra from my feet and sink beneath the water, and swim to the deepest part of the ocean. Swimming around will take too much of my time, so I have to use my calling in order to find Isobu. 

I open my mouth and silently screech, sending a soundwave throughout the body of water. If the soundwave bounces back to me, it means that that Isobu is nearby. If not, then it's going to be a problem. 

So, I waited and waited for a response back, but there isn't one. Isobu isn't even here? HAs he been captured already? If he was, I would have known about it. 

"Isobu! Where are you!?" I link my mind to his once more, hopefully that this time he will respond. 

Swimming up to the surface, I focus the chakra to my feet and stand on water again. I look around me to try and locate Isobu, but there is nothing but water. 

"Isobu?. . . Where is it you're hiding?" I whisper to myself. I'm about to give up on finding him until I feel the ground beginning to shake. 

I feel heavy breathing behind me, causing me to turn around, and see Isobu. "Lady Akari. . ." He speaks out.