{15} Kakashi's Face, Love Rises!

After the gathering of the 5th Hokage, things seemed to be back to normal. The village is repaired, most shinobi are out of the hospital, and Naruto has been doing a lot of training. 

There haven't been any missions ever since the Leaf Village was repaired. So, everyone is taking their time and trying to get use to the fact that the new Hokage is a woman. 

Right now, I decided yo go try the ramen shop where Naruto has been eating for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I always wandered what was so special about this ramen. 

After ordering the bowl of ramen, I give it a taste, and it's yummy. I never new human food would be this yummy. 

"Hey, Akari!" I turn to my left to see Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura standing beside me. "You're trying ramen? How is it?" He smiles at me. 

"It's actually delicious. No wonder you eat this all the time." I grab a napkin and wipe my lips with it before asking, "Is there something you need?" 

"We were wandering you could help us out with something. Please?" Naruto claps his hands together as he gives me a cheeky smile. 

"And that would be?" 

"We want to see Kakashi's face." Sasuke tells me bluntly. 

"Why would you want to see Kakashi's face? Isn't it best if it remains a secret?" I ask. 

"Oh, come on Akari. Haven't you been wandering what Kakashi-Sensei really looks like under that mask?" Sakura smiles. 

"Is it really worth it?" I sigh. 

"Oh, come on! Please, Akari!" Naruto pleads. 

"I'll think about it." I leave them, so I can have time to myself. 

I wasn't going to help them discover Kakashi's face because I'm busy with other things. I rather not get involved in this childish act. What would be the point anyway? 

But, after all, I have to look after Naruto, so I do have to get involved. However, I won't be the mastermind behind their schemes. 

"So, what's up? Is this another prank?" Kakashi questions his students while he waits for his bowl of ramen. 

"O-Of course not! Kakashi-Sensei, you just got out of the hospital. Why would we want to do anything harmless?" Sakura nervously chuckles, trying to act like nothing is going to happen. 

"Akari? Do you know anything about this?" Kakashi asks me, and I shrug my shoulders. 

"I don't pay attention to what they're planning." Really, I don't. I don't even know how these kids are going to try and have a glimpse of Kakashi's face. 

Right when Kakashi was about to remove his mask, to eat his bowl of ramen, Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji came in out of nowhere and a whole lot of ruckus went on. However, Kakashi finished his meal so quickly. 

But, the old man and the young girl were blushing. They got a look of Kakashi's face, which made squad 7 more curious than ever. 

Later that day, I decided to be around Kakashi because he said he would tell me more about the Akatsuki. He knew Itachi once, but now the village despises him for slaughtering his entire clan. 

Like I said, there had to be a reason for it. But, I can worry about that later. When the time comes, I mean. 

"I've been meaning to ask you something, Akari. What do you do with the tailed beasts who don't have a host?" Kakashi asks me. 

"You're that curious?" I glance at him. 

"Only a little." 

"I take them to a save place where nobody will find them. It's a sacred place of mine. Almost like a Paradise for Jinchuriki." I answer.