{39} It's So Nice To Meet You, Sora

It's only been a day and I still have not left the hospital yet. Kakashi decides to remain by my side until I am discharged from the hospital. Sakura has been checking up on me recently to make sure that I am doing alright when the truth is I am conpletely healed finally. 

"I really appreciate this, Sakura. Thank you." I tell her as she checks for my heartbeat. 

"It's no trouble at all. We're all glad that you're doing better. But, my best advice, take a few days off and try to relax. You've been through a lot." Sakura advises with a smile. 

"I will try my best." 

"Good. You're set. You're free to leave anytime." With that said, Sakura leaves the room and I get off the bed, and stretch my arms. 

It feels really nice to be out of bed. It felt so comfortable, but I feel as if I've gotten a bit lazy as the days went by. "How do you feel now that you've recovered?" Kakashi asks me as the two of us walk out of the hospital. 

"Refreshed. However, while I am following Sakura instructions, I will have to stay here for a while and check on Naruto to see how he's doing." I wish I could do the same for Gaara, but that will leave me to traveling and I can't do that, sadly. 

"Sounds good enough." Kakashi agrees with me. "Are you going to check up on Naruto then? You have to look after him, don't you?" 

"I intend to. But for now," I stop walking and look at Kakashi. "I will spend my time with you. After all, I love you." 

"And I love you." Kakashi wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I feel his warmth welling up inside me, making me feel safe, secure, and at home. This is what it feels like when a human loves another. . . I am happy that I have Kakashi. . .

'What is this?' I ask myself as I feel Kurama's chakra. Yet, it's not coming from Naruto. Somebody else has Kurama's chakra. But who? Why haven't I noticed this sooner? 

"Akari? Is something wrong?" Kakashi notices how still I am. 

"I feel a Jinchuriki's chakra close by. The same as the 9 tails. . . But it doesn't belong to Naruto." I answer. 

"Are you saying that more than one person can have a Jinchuriki's chakra?" 

"It's possible, but I do not understand how I did not see this sooner. I'm sorry, Kakashi. Do you mind if I go check things out?" 

"Not one bit. You do what you have to do." Kakashi gives me one last smile and a peck on the lips. I give him a peck back before leaving to go see Naruto. Perhaps he knows something about Kurama's chakra. 

"Stopping following me around everywhere, will you? It's annoying." 

"Annoying?! That's what I get for trying to show you some sympathy!" I hear Naruto arguing with somebody. I hop onto a roof and look down to see my child with another boy. Short grey hair and wearing a monk outfit. I thought monks were bald. 

"I'll be just fine without your help. After all. . ." The boy looks his lips. "Soon, this whole village will be mine." 

"Go ahead! Do whatever you want! Fine by me! It' not like I wanted to be your babysitter." Naruto shouts at the boy once more. I can already feel Kurama's chakra coming from both boys. My child and the monk boy. He too as the 9 tails chakra? 

"Naruto." I hop down from my spot and land in front of him. 

"Hey! Akari! You're out of the hospital!" Naruto smiles and gives me a big hug. "How are you feeling? Are you alright now?" 

"I'm fully healed. Thank you for asking. How's your training going?" 

"It's going great! By the way, some new guy, Sora, came into the village with Asuma-Sensei. You just missed him."