{52} You Are My Kill

"So that is Sasuke's mission. . . Going after Danzo." I'm in Tsunade's office as she tells me the report from one the shinobi in the village hidden in the clouds. Sasuke has captured the clone of Killer Bee while muttering something under his breath. All they could make out was the name Danzo. 

"Apparently so." Tsunade nods her head. "He is on his way to the Kage Summit to find Danzo and possibly kill him. That's why I am sending you to retrieve him. He is still ranked as missing Ninja." 

"I understand. Will Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi be accompanying me during this task?" 

"Yes, but they will be behind. If Sasuke were to see them, he would make a run for it. But seeing how attached he was to you, maybe you can keep him busy." 

"Alright then. However, if I may add, I will be bringing Itachi along with me. I can keep him safe in case Sasuke decides to try and kill him again. Sasuke needs to know the truth about Itachi and his history. Maybe hearing Itachi's side of the story will knock some sense into him." 

"I will allow it this once." 

"Thank you." I bow my head to her and leave her office where Itachi is waiting for me. "She approved. Now, let us be off. The sooner we can get to Sasuke, the better." I tell him as I walk pass him. 

Itachi and I leave the village and head over to the Kage Summit since that is where Danzo might be. It will not be easy getting inside, and once they know that Itachi is alive, they will get defensive. Which gives me more of a reason to defend for him if it ever comes to that. 

We reach the summit with no troubles, but it is heavily guarded with soldiers. "How are we going to get inside?" 

"Simple. Allow me." I head inside while summoning my scythe in my hands. I raise my weapon and hit the tip of the blade onto the ground. Within seconds, each soldier has fallen to the ground. "It is alright now, Itachi." I turn my head over my shoulder to let him know that it was safe to come inside. 

"What did you do?" 

"I put them all to sleep for the time being. I thought fighting them would make things a bit difficult, seeing how we are trespassing. The Kage summit is on the floor above us. Let us go." I walk to the next floor with Itachi following behind me. 

As we enter into the room, all eyes are on both of us. "Akari?" Gaara looks at me without surprise. 

"Hello again, Gaara." I smile at him. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"You know who she is!?" Raikage, Killer Bee's older brother, exclaims as he slams his hands onto the table. 

"She is the Caretaker of Jinchuriki, Akari. . . She has taken care of me my whole life that I consider her as a mother. 

"Jinchuriki? Then you know where my little brother is!" Raikage glares at me, gritting his teeth. It seems he found out about Killer Bee's capture

"Your brother is fine. He was not taken by the Akatsuki, I assure you. What the Akatsuki took was a mere clone that Killer Bee created to fight and see how strong the Akatsuki is to him. He is safe in the leaf village. That is where I brought him for his own safety. You do not have to worry about him." 

"Then why are you here?" Tsuchikage gives me a slight glare. 

"To warn him." I point at Danzo. "The last survivor of the Uchiha clan, Sasuke, is coming here to kill you. You are the one who has driven him into darkness. Danzo Shimura!" 

"How can this be! Itachi is suppose to be dead! That's what we all heard!" Danzo shouts while slamming his hands on the table, glaring at me. 

"That is because I revived him. I brought him back from the dead because I needed answers from him. I knew something was strange from the start. Him slaughtering his own clan to become a spy for the Akatsuki was all your doing.