80 - Betrayal Revealed

CHAPTER EIGHTY
Betrayal Revealed
_________________________

"Bee! Naruto!" Kana shouts out.

The real Naruto Uzumaki stops on a sturdy branch and spins around with a sigh of relief. "I'm glad you guys are okay. What happened? Did you get your sight back?" he rapid fire questions. Killer Bee stops jumping from branch to branch also, before turning around to face the two Akatsuki members.

"Yes, and you were right. Hidan was dug up. We got into a fight with him... and to say the least, I don't think he will be coming back. Ever." she answers as she lets out a heavy breath from the amount of running and jumping that Itachi and her had to do in order to catch up with the jinchuriki.

Naruto nods his head. "Of course you two managed to kill someone immortal."

Itachi lightly smiles and Kana chuckles. "Of course." she agrees.

"Where are we going?" Itachi asks as everyone continues moving forward.

Naruto turns his head slightly. "I have shadow clones scattered everywhere, helping the divisions on most of the battlefields. We will head for..." he begins to explain, before suddenly falling silent.

Everyone stares intently at Naruto.

"Win," he murmurs to himself in a daze.

BANG

Naruto smashes his head into Tobi's mask as he abruptly appears out of thin air.

Killer Bee, Kana and Itachi drop into fighting stances, instantaneously preparing to fight the suddenly encountered Tobi.

"My, my, my. Look at what we have here. Two traitors in our midst." Tobi chuckles and extends his arms out towards Kana and Itachi. "Do you two really believe that after all this time, you can right your wrongs and become good people by betraying the Akatsuki and fighting against me in the war?" he queries with intrigue. He shakes his masked head left to right. "You can't win."

Kana drops arms down to her side and stands casually with her guard down. She stares straight into his Sharingan eye. "You're wrong. I beat you once, I can beat you again."

"That was long ago. I was young." Obito retorts in defence.

"So was I." she counters. "Just imagine what your cute little junior is capable of now."

After the Nine Tails attack, Obito was ordered to take Kana and keep her with Madara who was living through the Gedo Statue. Old Madara trained her to fight on his side for the future war. Before releasing her, he was forced to wipe her memories of the years completely.

For the longest time Kana couldn't remember what happened in those years. She had no idea who she was with, where she was or what she learnt. It was just a big gaping black hole in her memories.

But now... she finally remembers.

a/n: if i have not already stated, my storyline does NOT follow the EXACT order of naruto shippuden, by kishimoto senpai. i mostly try to stay in line, but things will occasionally happen out of order. do not comment about it, because i have done so due to having no other way of adding kana into the plot. so unless you want kana to disappear from her own story, don't say that i've done anything wrong. this is MY story. so i do what I want. (lmao i'm a sassy bitch. but u know i love y'all.)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

just like naruto shippuden, fatal addiction has fillers. (fillers are chapters that are not directly related to the current storyline — i.e. the war.) i have plenty of backstory that must be filled in through flashbacks along the way. posting up fillers also allows time for me to write canon storyline while still uploading content for my wonderful and deserving readers. a filler may be a few chapters, or simply one. the character '🅵' will appear to indicate that the chapter which you are about to read is a filler. if the chapter name is 'arc:___', you will know that the filler is more than one chapter long. if there is no '🅵' then we are back on track with the head storyline. (yay!) make sure you keep an eye out for the character (🅵) from here on out to be informed of a filler.

FUN FACT !

i originally planned on ending this book at 100 chapters. i thought it would go out strong and with a heavy weighted amount of content.

i played myself.

a few days ago i surpassed 100 written chapters with plenty more scenes formulating in my head.

this book will be more than 100 chapters.
(^o^)

HAPPY READING LOVELIES!