Chapter 2.1 - Experimentation

The skills that I have in this world is almost a cheat, for me of course.

Now I'm gonna try the Weapon Recreate.

From the word itself I might be able to modify weapons to my liking.

I started with the knife, using my vast knowledge of RPGs and games like this. I touch the knife and imagine something.

Convenient as its sound. But that thing wherein you pour mana on something apparently works here. I am really in a another world.

The knife began to glow and slowly forms to a dagger like shape just what I imagined.

Next is the short sword where I recreated it to a somewhat katana looking sword. But not that sharp.

But with the help of 'Item Enhancement', I was able to perfect the weapons to my liking with no sweat.

Then I tried the 'Eagle Eye' skill where apparently at my current level I can zoom in like 2 times. The 'Body Enhancement' skill also doubles my bodies physical attribute.

I tried running, punching stuff and jumping.

Then my stomach started to growl.

"Crap, with all the excitement I forgot about eating!". I shouted loudly.

Then through packing my stuff I accidentally push over a sack on top of a another table.

Then of course my immediate reaction was to grab the sack before it falls to the ground.

But when I grabbed the sack, some crystals were ejected in the process.

Thud!, as one crystal falls to the ground. The when another crystal falls on top of the first one.

BANG!

It exploded loudly enough to blind me for a second and feel the shock.

Then I come up sporadic idea.

I safely place the sack of crystals on top of a table.

Then pick up a crystal and throw it at the adjacent wall. And

BANG!!

Same result.

Took another one. And crush it by book.

BANG!!

Same result. It also destroyed half of the book.

Then I place a pebble on one end. Then crush it once again by a book.

BANG!

It sends the pebble flying to the adjacent wall. Leaving a mark off the brick wall.

Then I tried to enhance the crystal by my skill. It produces a much large and powerful explosion.

In the meantime, I explored the castle grounds looking for food wherein I use my skills to hunt a rabbit.

And also I discovered that my skills have cooldown times. Just like in a RPG.

Once I started cooking it the rabbit ang eating it. I once again experimented with my stuff. As heading outside the castle grounds without proper weapon would get me killed.

So I began experimenting with the crystals. And it turns out theres another sack stash in a room.

Using my skills I tried to create a bullet powered by the crystal. I formed it as a .357 Special. I was able to measure the dimensions using a print out of a 5 inch ruler at the back of my phone. But still I am not sure if the dimensions are correct though.

To produce it I use steel swords and knives. Forming a Monolithic Bullet. A bullet made with pure steel. Oftenly used for hunting.

And using the exploding crystal as replacement for the gunpowder.

And I made a Colt .357 Special Revolver. Using my skills to turn the swords and knives to a another weapon.

I have to make the gun piece by piece. The whole project took me a day.

My food source being the rabbits arond the castle. And well as my water source.

For the finale before I head out I tried to make a Wichester 94, a lever action rifle. It would be useful for hunting both food, monsters(?) and bad guys.

The whole experiment took me 3 days before I somewhat perfected the process. Also almost using up all the crystals in the castle.

But now I am armed to the teeth for this world. A Winchester 94 Lever-Action Rifle, a Colt .357 Magnum Revolver and over two dozen bullets.

I made them to handle both bullets for commonality. Producing bullets from crystals are tiring and rare.

I tried some practice shooting before I head out to the world.
I followed the river downstream.
Along with some of the remaing swords, staff and knives.