Chapter 11.1 - Confederacy of Gloriana

We arrived at the outskirts of the moderately large City of Delais, the capital of the State of Ylaz. It is the city that connects the Elven Kingdom to the the rest of of the Confederacy.

The view of the large fortress town amazed me. I cannot really imagine that I am in this world. The City from afar have this image of a strong walled city, that will never waver in a battle. It is surrounded by manmade river, it's wall will probably challenge the walls of Babylon, it will give abyone the impression that the city is impregnable. It is in the history books that I've read that this city was once the center of the revolution it giants wall kept the forces of the Old Kindom of Ayslania at bay. It is the key that Confederacy even exist.

Upon entering the giant walls, lies a European blended with RPG elements like city. And it is bustling, from merchantmen on the streets to people taking a stroll it is surely lively here. And probably this is my first time since I came to this world to be with this mount of people. With the Confederacy being a somewhat free nation, you can see here in the city that humans are minglimg with Elves, Demi-Humans, and even Demons?!.

The two blonde's with me can't help noticed me being awestruck by the big city.

"Is this your first time in a big city?, you look like a county bumpkin the way you look around.", Liana told me with a laugh.

I then replied, "Sorry, can't help it, but Serefina is this also your first time?".

Serefina then replied proudly, "My 200 years of age, let me travelled to different cities, so no, it's not my first time my love."

After she replied, I and Liana hold our gaze to each other and laughed a little. Because she too is just as awestruck as her.

Serefina then butted in, "What's funny you two?".

Liana replied, "It's nothing "my love".

Then we laughed.

I then told them, "Why does everyone seems to look at us?".

Liana anwsered with pride ,"It's probably you are with two very beautiful ladies."

I guess probably thay a man is riding a wagon with two beatiful blonde's are really eyecathing.

We then settled in one of the inns near the market. I paid for a week of stay including our food. The innkeeper is very good at convincing customers. That I reserved one of the luxury rooms, a room especially designed for a man with many wives. I can't really argue with the middle age man convincing me that it is bad that I will sleep seperately with my "fiancee's". So thus I availed one of the large luxiry rooms, thankfully my treasury is enough to even buy a mansion as calculated by Liana.

We then proceed to sell our Elven goods to the market nearby. And with Liana's experience in haggling we got a pretty good price for our goods.

That night we spent lavishly on our dinner, and of course spent the night with the two of them, things I've only imagined back on Earth.

The nexr morning , I gave them money to spend on their need or even luxuries. At first they are refusing me giving them gold worth 2 years of work for a normal labor man. But of course in the end I convinced them, thus they set off to buy new clothes and apparels. Meanwhile I embarked on an adventure to procure more steek, high quality wood and magic crytals.

I also tried to fiddle with metal rods and tried to make them like springs. I was able to make a sort of suspension for the wagon.

I also began development of a blowback firearm or "magic"arm in my case?. I've already built a prototype of a Thompson SMG, using .45 caliber rounds at a high rate of fire would surely demolished large groups of monsters and humans alike. It is also important at very close ranges. I also upgraded our handguns from a regolver to a Colt M1911 semi-automatic pistol. I also upgraded the SMLE's from Mk III to a No. 4, the World War 2 upgraded version. And with my current level I could only go as far.