Chapter 8.2 - Elves Counterattack!

I was informed that because of the invincibility of the shields of the slave traders. Their workers used arrows and lances with paralyzing potion at the tip, a bery effective potion that was proven by time. Hitting an elf with it will surely would be paralyzed in matter of seconds. Thus this will be tricky.

We took our pre-planned positions. Me and Serefina will hold out the enemies atop of the tree near the center of the village. Meanwhile the villagers will defend their village in a frontal defense and will try to encircle the enemy as what I suggested. And Liana will hold the line at the back abd will ensure our escape route.

Along with our wagon there is also another two that belongs to the villagers. That two have already fled with the women and children aboard.

Then the battle started.

A volley of arrows was shot to the direction of the slave traders. But they were able to block it with their shields. We waited until the slave traders get to our effective range around 80 meters. And they still continued their approach under a constant volley of arrows. Arrows that are magic imbued and even special arrows that can pierce the toughest skin of an animal have little to no effect.

As they get in my range I signalled Serefina not to fire yet.

Then when they are aost at the middle of the town.

Bang!

The guy with the shield fell down. Blood oozing out from his abdomen. The shield guy and everyone else in shock in disbelief. The shield they trusted most was pierced. They quickly scrambled to the nearest shield. But they fell prey with the marksmanship of elves.

With 5 remaining groups, I signalled Serefina to also engaged the enemies. While I quickly aimed at another shield wielding men.

Then the chaos ensues.

As we downed the shield wielding slave traders. The Elves are quick to also shoot the remaining survivors with their arrows.

It's a bloodbath. A very one way battle. The slave traders were no match to the combine forces of a riflemen and very good archers.

During the battle in noticed new things like the .303 round effortlessly pierced the shields. Serefina's .45 have sometimes have difficulty in peircing some parts of the shield.

With this the Elves cry in in victory. Within decades this is probably their only attack they withstood without losing a life or territory.

But the battle is not over yet. Elves quickly approached the half dead slave traders to ask them questions. Some did not cooperate and thus receive brutal punishment from the Elves. But some did cooperate and give away the location of their bosses caravan.

The Elves quickly encouraged me to help them. Some in their begging. With the bloodbath I witnessed I am a bit reluctant.

Then Serefina suddenly approached and hugged me tight. Then was followed up by a kiss.

"Mr. Karl, I offer myself to you, just please, please help us avenge our fallen kindred.", She begged to me.

"Serefina, you don't have to offer yourself to me, it is natural to help you Elves. I have already gone this far. I will jut call Liana." I replied to them in calm voice.

I quickly ran towards Liana and get the wagon. I thought of a more efficient plan on attacking the slave traders camp.

Thus we quickly head to the location. But in disguise that we caught the elves. Like a "Trojan Horse" we rode to the enemy.

Arriving at their camp, we we're greeted by guards. And using an excuse that me and Liana are here to sell elves.

We entertained the boss of the slave traders and let him check out the goods. In his way, the Elves quickly jump out the wagon releasing a volley of arrows in the resting workers. Meanwhile Liana strangled the boss of the slave traders. Then I opened fire, shooting traders and workers alike. It was once again a bloodbath. The elves massacred the whole camp. Except for the slave traders boss.

He was interrogated by the eleves in a harsh manner. Torturing him in the most brutal ways.

The Elves are so thankful to us for helping them avenge their kindred.