Part 20.2 - Wolf Dance

BANG!

A round hit the wolf  whose sneaking behind Isabel as she is busy slashing the another couple of wolves. Ilina is also busy trying not to get bitten by the angry wolves. Their sword play can be comparable to a dance. That get me thinking that I was not mistaken on "buying" them, their talents would be wasted just for the pleasure of others.

All the while I am thinking of what could have happen to them. Isabel sprinted towards the two wolves. With a knife on her right hand and the short sword om his left. In a blink of an eye her excellent footwork managed her to slit the wolf by her knife and slashing the other sidewards by her sword. Ilina on the other hand is trying to defend herself from the continuous barrage of the wolves.

The wolves are encircling the two taking turns to attack them. The Alpha was always surrounded by other wolves. They act as a meat shield both from the swords and bullets.

Isabel quickly dashed towards to Ilina to help her out. She was able to broke through the circle and gave a window for Ilina to reposition herself. Both of them gain a short distance away from the wolves. Exhausted and slightly wounded. I took aim to at least help them out.

On Semi-Auto I unleashed the whole 20 rounds on the box magazine. Downing half the dozen of the persistent dire wolves. With the shock incurred to the wolf pack both of them ceased the moment to go in for the kill. Their low cost equipment is showing their worth but their skills are more than enough to negate that.

I now tremble on the idea of how deadly this duo would be on a Close Quarter Combat with the right equipment and of course guns like an SMG. They were able to slash a couple of wolves before they took out the Alpha wolf. This signalled the remaining wolves to a rout, with the loss of their leader they knew certain death awaits them. But still the two still ran after the remaining wolves but failed to catch up.

Both of them faltered to the ground due to the exhaustion. A normal human wouldn't last long on an engagement like that. And I am really happy.

"You two are amazing, Ilina and Isabel very good work!". I praised them.

"So Master, are we qualified to join you on you're adventures?, You have witnessed the power of Isabel did you not?" Isabel replied on a very proud manner.

"Isabel! That's not how to properly communicate with Master. Master please forgive her rashness and I will face tge consequences of her actions" Ilina interrupted her. But just as I am about to reply Isabel then butted in.

"Here we are again on your very humble and self-sacrificing attitude. If we have been not purchased by Master here, you can continuously be exploited. And besides Master said it before, we are not just his "slave" he wants us to be his partner and comrade", Isabel rebutted.

"Enough you two, both of you have points. And remember our deal that I am giving you limited freedom as my servants and not "slaves", thus you can be free to express your opinions or suggestions towards me but you have to fight alongside me." I replied.

"But anyway, you have showed me how powerful you are and how befitting you two to fulfill my plans. Here take this rations, health potions and new clothes we heading towards the market after we report to the guild and we can also sell the some of the parts of the wolves." I then said while I handed then the supplies.

After they patched up they helped me in gathering the different materials from the wolves that can be sold.

At the guild, the people there are surprised that we finished the quest, that normally involves a lot of people and consume days trying to kill the wolves. The guildhouse is giving me the feels that everyone is watching me and glaring to me. I don't know of it is related to finished quests this last week that is pretty hard to finish or the mere fact that I have my slaves working and fighting with me and not by themselves which is normally done in this world.