Chapter 10.1 - Reconciliation

After a day, I then returned back to where we are staying which is Serefina's house. I'm thinking of the worse between the two. They've might have exchanged harsh words or even fought because of me. I cannot also accept the fact that girls might be fighting over me, my life on Earth isn't that exciting as I spend most of my time, alone.

I tried quietly sneak in to the house, but I was able to see that the front door is open. So I decided to go through the front door and brace for what to come. And thw next thing I saw was unbelievable.

There in the kitchen, two blondes  are talking and laughing with each other. There I stood frozen for a second to try to comprehend the situation. To my surprise it seems Serefina and Liana gets along pretty fine. And as I tried to sneak in out, I accidentally bumped on the crates besides the wall.

Thud!.

As the sound of a cate echoed to the whole house, it was followed by a quick gaze by the two. And I smiled awkwardly at them.

"Speak of the devil, look who's here, our beloved womanizer." Liana exclaimed.

"Ah... Haha, I.. I will go now, BYE!" I tried to escaped but to no avail.

Liana quickly draws her revolver. And shot behind me. And said, "You're not going anyware mister, we have things to fix.

And thus I was interrogated by the two. And as the discussion on how I ended up engaged with Serefina even though I was sort of engaged first with Liana, things heat up and the blame is pointed at me.

"Alright!, you two, I am sorry, I was a jerk for going for two women at the same time. Forgive me!. Liana I sort of cheated you. Forgive me!, Please!. I'll do anything to forgive me" I said while trying to calm them down.

Liana replied, "You said you'll do anything right?. Then lets get engaged now, and promise me I'll be the first one to be married to you."

I replied, "Of course, I'll do it right away, but wait a second, I have to break my engagement with Serefina right?, are you sure the villagers will not get mad?."

Liana replied, "I don't know how didi you survived out there without proper knowledge."

"What did is wrong with what I've said?." I replied.

Serefina butted in, "Karl, you don't need to, the culture of this world is a man is allowed to marry multiple woman if he can provide for their needs, and with the wealth you have right now. It isn't really a problem."

Liana then replied in sort of sarcastic way, "Sigh, I think this man doesn't really have brains afterall, I wonder why did I fall for him?, Serefina coukd you help me explain to him in textbook detail so he can understand why I am mad!".

Serefina then replied, "Karl, the reason she is mad is because, you were engaged to me first before her. Even though you two already have undergone the ritual in producing offspring, you  choosed another woman instead of her."

I replied, "I see, wait, what?, How did she know Liana?".

Liana replied, "It seems we share some taste and we get along fine we have already settled our differences as we would be together as your future wives."

With all almost back to normal. We held an engagement ceremony that afternoon, we held a small party afterthat. Now I have two rings on both of my left and right hands.

That night I slept with Liana, of course to at least soften her up so she can fully forgive me. The next day we prepared the wagon and added extra supplies as Serefina will also be travelling with us. We also packed some Elven goods that will surely hitch high prices in a human town.

And the night before we set off, I then slept with Serefina. We have come up with a schedule on who's I'm going to sleep with. And the next morning we got uo early and finished on what we will need for the travel to the next town, and the next country, the Confederacy of Gloriana.