Chapter 5.1 - Holdup!

I quickly ran towards the inn, three blocks away. Grab my things at my room. Then prepared my wagon, I checked everything then proceeded to gave chase to Liana.

As the Noble and his servants took the main street for a parade I devised a route to cut them off and rescue Liana, it will be darn dangerous, especially I am alone and the Noble has up to two dozen foot soldiers and magic caster's as his personal guard.

The Noble is engaged in procession on the main street of the town. Where in a small alleyway I lay in wait.

The Noble's carriage is located on the center of the convoy, it is a top open coach where he is waving to the townspeople, with him are three girls he grabbed from the town.

Using my Appraisal skill I was able to pinpoint the highest level person on the parade. It was the magic caster wearing a big white coat with a bunch of medals, telling everyone the power of the Noble. He is probably the head magician of this realm.

Then as the half convoy passes right in front of me. I punch through the convoy with my wagon. Then quickly shot the nearest guard with my Winchester 94 them aim it at the head of the highest level Magic Caster.

Then shout, "THIS IS A HOLDUP!, NOBODY MOVES!".

Everyone is startled, with some of the guards shocked. They are shocked because I killed one of their best soldier in one quick strike.

"ALRIGHT!, I WILL KILL THIS GUY BY MY MAGIC TOOL IF I DON'T GET WHAT I WANTED!". Shouting angrily at them.

Everyone is in alert. Meanwhile some townspeople already fled in panic some is left to watch the outcome.

I could see Liana shocked at what I am doing.

Then the Noble laughed and said, "Why would I listen to a peasant's plea?!, Don't be too cocky as you only killed one of my guards, Head Magic Caster punish him!.

As the magic caster begins his spell.

BANG!

The magic caster fell from his horse. Blood dripping from his head.

"I WARNED YOU!".

Then quickly targeted the other two magic casters.

Killing one even before he finished his spells.

The other one miss his spell so before he can do it again I shot him in the chest.

"NOW MR FAT NOBLE!, WOULD YOU LISTEN?!". I once again shouted angrily.

His guards surround him in an effort to protect their Noble.

"Hand over that girl (I pointed Liana) and the taxes you got from this townspeople!, I'll count to ten",I demanded furiously.

They are on guard.

A person able to defeat 3 mages in a quick strike surely will be no match to them as this world's logic would tell them.

Mages are seen as the most powerful asset in any country's military, defeating one is like toppling a dozen trained soldier.

I can feel the tension.

From the soldiers, the Noble and the townspeople standing frozen from what is happening.

I swapped my Winchester 94 for my newly developed CZ Coach Hammer, a two barrel side by side shotgun. I built this thing for close encounters and when I will be chased while riding on my wagon.

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4!!!...,3!!!...,2!!!..., LAST CHANCES!!!"

With no reply.

I jumped from the top of my wagon, and quickly aimed at the startled soldiers packed together in an effort to shield the Noble.

"I WARNED YOU!" as I quickly closed the gap.

A two loud bang, could be heared in succession, as five of the dozen soldiers encircling the Noble's carriage fell down, opening a path.

The soldier's are trembling in fear.

Then I swapped to my single action Colt Revolver, using body enhancement skill I jumped to the Noble's carriage.

Point my revolver in his head.

And whisper,"Thing's will not go your way, so give up already, or do you want your petty life to end here?".

The noble scared for his life gave in. He handed Liana to me and set free the two other girls. Meanwhile the soldiers load two chest full of gold and jewelries to my wagon. And I let Liana to be the driver of my wagin while I retreated slowly pointing my rifle to everyone.

Then when I climbed to the wagon I told Liana to go and fast. Then when the wagon starts to move. I took a last shot. A shot to the chest of the Noble.