Pulled Over and More

A/N

This has mature scenes in it! Don't read if you feel uncomfortable with those types of scenes.

JJ heard the sirens behind her, so she pulled her car over, and the cop car pulled up behind. She sat there wondering why she was pulled over until the officer walked up to her window. "Good evening. How are you?" the woman asked.

"I'm good

"I'm good. How are you?" JJ asked. She looked more closely at the officer, and she realized that she was really hot. She was fucking gorgeous.

"I'm good. Do you know why I'm stopping you?" she asked. JJ couldn't help but stare at her lips as she talked.

"No, officer Prentiss, I don't." JJ told her.

"Well, you were going 70 in a 55 for one. That's not too bad, but it's just a little too fast. For two, you kept going into the other lane and swerving back." officer Prentiss told her.

"Oh. Well sorry." JJ told her.

"Can I have your drivers license and registration please?"

"Of course." JJ said and fished out her license out of her purse and got her registration out of the glove box. She handed it to officer Prentiss, and she went back to her car. As she ran JJ's name through the database, JJ thought about the things she would do with officer Prentiss. None of which were innocent.

"Can you please step out of the car?" Officer Prentiss asked. JJ nodded her head and stepped out. As she stepped out, Officer Prentiss took a good look at her and started imagining what all she would do to her. Her outfit wasn't helping either.

"I need you to put your hands on the car and spread your legs a little bit

"I need you to put your hands on the car and spread your legs a little bit. Is it okay if my partner searches your car while I do this?" Officer Prentiss asked.

"That's fine." JJ said. Officer Prentiss turned towards her partner and nodded her head. As he searched the car, Officer Prentiss began searching JJ. She started at her torso and patted her down. When she started searching her legs, she heard JJ moan softly.