Home for the Holidays (Part 2)

(JJ's flower bouquet)

(Emily's flower bouquet)

"Places everyone! We are on in five!" Reid shouted. Reid, Will, and Derek were in charge of JJ's side while Seth, Zack, and Aaron, some of Emily's friends, were in charge of Emily's side. 

Everyone took places for the procession. The singers and orchestra went out first, and after they took their positions, everything began.

(Procession song)

(Ceremony area)

Emily's grandparents were first to walk through the aisle. Next was JJ's, and then Emily's mom was next. After them was JJ's mom. Next was Emily, and her father was escorting her down the aisle. Next was the officiant, and then the wedding part was after him. Kate's niece was next, and then Henry after her. After Henry, the orchestra finished up the little bit of the song, and then they went straight into JJ's entrance song.

When JJ and Emily saw each other for the first time, they both started to tear up. Emily thought that JJ was the most beautiful girl in the world, and she couldn't believe that she had the honor of marrying her. JJ thought that Emily was the most perfect angel, and she looked so beautiful. JJ felt like she was in a hallmark movie where the baker got to marry the prince, and she was marrying her own princess. "We gather here today, in the presence of family and friends to join Jennifer Jareau and Emily Prentiss in matrimony. We celebrate the coming together in love of these women. We remember that marriage is a time when growing love is made public, when two people share mutual promises. We join in our support of them as they offer themselves to each other. We celebrate their joy, their love and their expectations. JJ and Emily would like to thank everyone who took time out of their busy day to celebrate this happy time for them. They would also like to take a moment to remember those who are with us in spirit. Emily's friends who have died in combat fighting for our country, and JJ's sister and colleague Jason Gideon who both died very suddenly. JJ and Emily wish that they could be here in person, but they know that they will feel their love and support from this day forward." the officiator said. The trumpet player from the Army stood in a corner where he couldn't be seen and started playing "Taps".