Date Night!

"Baaabe lets go on a date tonight!" Emily told her girlfriend JJ.

"What would you like to do?" JJ asked.

"I don't know. Let me think and I will get back with you on that." Emily said. She kissed JJ on the cheek and ran to their room. JJ chuckled at her and went out to the kitchen to get some Cheetos. She went back out to the living room and turned on the TV. There was nothing on, so she just decided to turn it to Netflix. After deciding that She's basically watched everything she's interested in, she decided on watching a random show. After a few minutes of watching, she decided that it was interesting.

Emily returned half an hour later with a smile on her face. "What do you have planned?" JJ asked, a little scared to know the answer.

"Okay. So, we are going to start out with going to different stores and buying each other an outfit. Then after we reveal it to each other, we will wear them and get dinner at a restaurant that I've already made reservations at. Then we will go to different cemeteries that don't have hours and do a ghost hunt." Emily told her.

"You know I don't like cemeteries." JJ whined.

"I know. One of the ones we are going to is in the woods." Emily said, knowing JJ hates the woods even more.

"Not gonna happen. I hate the woods even more, and you know that." JJ told her.

"I know. But, I wanted to do this because I want you to get over you fears. I want to be there for you when you face them." Emily told her. JJ smiled and agreed to doing it. She didn't know what she was getting herself into, but as long as she was with Emily, she knew she would be safe.

"Okay. So we will go to the mall and part ways. I will buy you an outfit and you will buy me one. Shoes and all." Emily told her, and they both got ready. Emily drove to the mall, and they got out.

"Lets meet at the front of Barnes and Noble in two hours." Emily said. JJ nodded her head, and the couple walked inside. Emily first hit up American Eagle and spent no more than five minutes because she found the perfect shorts for JJ. Next she went to Charlotte Russe and found the perfect shirt and shoes. She lastly went to the sunglasses store and bought the pair of sunglasses JJ has been wanting for a long  time.

JJ started out in Charlotte Russe. She spent and hour finding things. She got Emily her shirt, cardigan, and shoes there. She then went to American Eagle and got her a pair of jeans. She then decided to get her a pair of sunglasses to tie the outfit together. Both of them decided to get pretzels from Auntie Anne's, so that's where they ended up meeting. "Did we seriously end up going to the same places?" Emily asked, laughing a little bit.

"I guess so." JJ responded. They walked out of the mall while eating their pretzels and went back home to present each other the outfit they picked out.

"Do you want to go first?" Emily asked.

"Sure. So, just to let you know, I wanted to get you something to get you out of your comfort zone. Mainly because everything I was going to get you, you already had. So, I went to Charlotte Russe first and got you a shirt, shoes, and a cardigan. First things first is the shirt. So close your eyes and hold out your hands." JJ ordered, and Emily followed directions. She set the shirt in her hands, and Emily opened her eyes.