Kink

**Warning**

This will contain sexual content. If you don't like that type of stuff, then don't read!

"Babe, we have to go in. We have a case." JJ said to her girlfriend, Emily. 

"Ugh! Can't we just get one day off?" Emily groaned. They were currently in a heated make out session, and every time they were, they would always be cut short because an unsub decided they he/she would kill multiple people. 

"I'm sorry. We can continue this later." JJ said, pecking Emily's lips and getting up from their bed. Emily groaned again and got up from the bed. The two lovers got around and headed to the BAU after they were ready. After Garcia presented them with the case, Emily said the famous line, and they all dispersed to get their things. Emily had to use the bathroom before they left, so JJ followed her. After Emily was done and washed her hands, JJ started making out with her. 

"Mm we should stop before I can't stop." Emily said after a five minute heated make out session. JJ sighed. 

"Fine. But don't think we won't continue this at the hotel." JJ said. They walked out and went to the jet. On the way to Pasadena, CA, the team was discussing the case. Once they landed, everyone went to their assigned places. After a long day of work, they went to their hotel. Of course, JJ and Emily were sharing a room. They always have since Emily joined the BAU. 

"Finally. I can do this." Emily said once she closed the door and set her stuff down. She walked up to JJ and kissed her with so much passion. JJ moaned and moved back to the bed. She laid down, and Emily climbed on top of her. Emily kissed down JJ's neck until she found her sweet spot. JJ moaned as Emily sucked until she formed a dark spot. JJ leaned up, and Emily took off both of their shirts and threw them somewhere random. Emily kissed down JJ's chest and took off her bra. She threw it somewhere random behind her and kissed down JJ's chest. She took JJ's left nipple in her mouth and sucked on it before moving to the right. 

"Oh God, Emily!" JJ moaned. 

"Shh. Keep quiet, or the team will hear you." Emily said and continued to kiss down JJ's torso. Emily unbuttoned JJ's pants and took them off. She was wearing the prettiest panties that matched her bra, and it turned Emily on so much. She took them off and saw how wet JJ was. Before she did anything, Emily stood up and removed the rest of her clothes and then went back on top of JJ. She straddled her and kissed her with lust and passion. She then kissed down her neck to her torso to her inner thighs. But before she did anything else, she looked up at her gorgeous, blonde girlfriend. 

"Please, Emily." JJ moaned. Emily nodded and started to eat her out. Emily started out gentle, but the more she heard JJ moan, the more rough she got. She stuck two fingers in her and started to pump them in and out. "Oh fuck. Yes!" JJ moaned a little louder. Emily went faster and harder, and she eventually hit that special bundle of nerves. It took everything for JJ not to scream out in pleasure. When she went quiet, Emily knew exactly what she hit. So she repeatedly hit JJ's g-spot until she was close to climaxing. She removed her fingers but immediately replaced them with her tongue. Her tongue was long enough to reach JJ's g-spot, and just seconds after she hit it with her tongue, JJ climaxed. She wanted to scream out in pleasure oh-so-badly, but she couldn't because she didn't want the team to hear. Next, Emily got up and went over to her bag and grabbed her strap on. She quickly put it on, and JJ was quick to start sucking it. 

"Yeah, just like that." Emily said. After JJ sucked the strap on, Emily had her get up and lay down on the bed. Emily got on top of her and kissed JJ as she entered her. JJ moaned as Emily started thrusting in and out. The faster Emily got, the harder it was for JJ not to moan out in pleasure. Emily had a kink that she always wanted to try but was too afraid. That was until this moment. Emily grabbed some of JJ's hair and put it over her neck and started to choke her a little bit. Not so much that she was losing oxygen and she was about to pass out. But just enough for both of them to be extremely turned on. JJ looked so beautiful like that, but Emily decided that she would let her breathe. After about 10 seconds of letting JJ breathe, Emily did it again, but this time JJ almost climaxed. Emily stopped and ordered for JJ to get on all fours. JJ complied, and Emily entered her again and pulled on her hair. JJ climaxed just seconds later, but it was more intense than her first one, so she had to bury her head in the pillow and scream. A few minutes after finishing, JJ decides that she would let Emily finish, so she starts to eat her out. It caught Emily off guard, but Emily climaxed just five seconds later. She had to put a pillow over her mouth to muffle her scream, but she didn't care. All she felt was ecstasy, and that's all that mattered to her at the moment. 

JJ laid beside Emily even though the sheets were wet from sweat and other things. "Fuck we need to do that more. A LOT more often." JJ said, still out of breath. 

"Yeah no kidding." Emily said. She kissed JJ good night, and they fell asleep. 

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry it took forever. I've been super busy. I hope you like this!