3.

I found myself at the train station, waiting for the first train to anywhere to come in. I'd counted out all the money I had in my jeans pocket, hoping and praying it was enough to take me away from here. I didn't even care where. I had no where to go. No family to take me in, no friends to look out for me. I was just going to leave and figure it out from there.

But the fear was rising up inside of me as I sat on the ground by the closed coffee shop on the platform. I looked around nervously, just incase he'd followed me and was about to jump out and drag me home. I didn't think I'd have the energy to fight him off. He had drained me of all confidence and life long ago.

The moment I heard the sound of a train coming down the tracks, I dived up. This was the moment. If he was going to catch me, it would be now. I just had to get on.

'London Kings Cross St Pancras.' I read as it came closer. This black and red carriage of escape. That would do. It had barely stopped before I was hammering the open button by the door. I didn't even wait for tired early morning commuters to disembark before I shoved my way past and into safety. I thought it best that I hide in the toilets for a few minutes, until we were on our way from this hell.