70.

We'd been married a week. A week of pure bliss and happiness. And even better, like everything was clicking into place, I'd finally found two more guys to join my band. Kyle was a keyboard player, who'd been coming to gigs and hanging around trying to meet me. And Woody was a drummer who'd answered one of the million flyers we'd posted. So along with Will the bass player, I was now a four piece. We had gone for some beers together and spoken about our own musical tastes and things seemed to flow well, everyone got on together. I couldn't wait for Lily to meet them. And for them to meet my new bride.

I'd got them straight into the studio with me and they liked everything I'd done so far. They were all prepared for going for it, for making it big, touring the world together. We practised a few songs to perform live, Kyle especially giving some new ideas into the pot. It was him who suggested we record a mix tape of songs we all liked along with movie quotes from films we liked. It was nice if have someone to bounce off with writing, when I'd been doing it alone for years. I just knew I'd found the right people.

I got home from the studio, dumping my bag by the door and greeting Lily, sat in the kitchen waiting for dinner to cook while typing away at the laptop, with a kiss.

'Nice day honey?' She'd been setting up the myspace page, adding information and songs to it. 'How did it go with the guys?'

I puffed out my cheeks and grinned.

'Brilliant. I've found the best people ever. Kyle is crazy about adding synth keyboard and he has so many good ideas. Wills pretty chilled out, funny as hell, and Woody is insane on the drums, I've never seen anyone like him. I can't wait for you to meet them.'

'Bring them round one night! The sooner I meet them, the better, after all, we'll be hanging out a lot for the next few months.'

'Yeah I'll ask them tomorrow.' I told her. I hovered over the pan, chilli con carne tonight. Her cooking skills had improved vastly over the last two months. And I know she didn't like being a housewife, but at this stage where there wasn't much for her to manage, she was home a lot. I didn't need someone to look after me but she did a good job. When I'd said so, I'd received a swift slap round the head.