Y/n come home

(Pretend that you in the middle and the house on top is your house)

                         Y/n yawn and woke up. When she did, she noticed her's and toffee's clothes was on the ground. She blush and blush even more when she found out she was naked, so she pull her blanket close to her. Y/n didn't know what happened until she look at Toffee, see him, got a flashback and blush more. She look away "I know you're awake" "huh? Oh morning Toffee" he sit up, wrap his tail around her wast and pull her close to him. "Did you enjoy last night?" He smirk "ya" she smile. He kiss her cheek and she nuzzle him. "We should get up and feed the animals" "ya your right" right cue there a scratch on the door and a howl. They chuckle "I rest my case" Toffee comment. Y/n got up with the blanket close to her and pick up her clothes while Toffee watching. She was about to go to the bathroom but he stop her "why not change here?" With a smirk. "Um....n-no thanks. I'm good" she blush "I already saw everything last night anyway" he lay down with his hands behind his head and she blush even more. "I let you last night and I want to shower" "alright" she go in, shower and change them went out of the bathroom. Toffee went in, shower and change then went out. They went to eat and    Y/n feed Coco, Snow and Night. They eat and so does Toffee and Y/n. Everything went well, the animals play and so does y/n. Toffee gave her a flower and y/n hug him and kiss his cheek, he blush. He sure isn't use to it with kisses but they're happy and Toffee really did change and it was all thanks to y/n. What everyone didn't know that things will change. The days went on and the weeks they enjoy each other company and having wonderful time. They even went on dates. Toffee even asked y/n to be his girlfriend and she said yes. They made love couple time and once in shower. Their love grow and grow (and I'm not talking about smut) everyday and romantic as well. Toffee couldn't help but smile a lot and be nice. This day was going to be different. It all starts with everyone relaxing and the animals play around with y/n. Toffee and y/n talk about things even like bits about his life. They learn to trust each other.

With Star and Marco
They were looking around the wood. Star was looking at her wand like a tracker with Marco following her behind but a animal have his arm in it mouth and he's trying to shake it off. "Star, why couldn't we wait till morning?" About to chop it. Star look back at him "Marco, we can't just let Y/n be alone with Toffee more any more longer. Who knows what he could be doing to her" they start walking and the monster left. "You know I'm more worry sick about her than anyone" Marco jump of a big branch. Star stop and look up while Marco still talking and walking to her. "How do you even expect to find.....where they could be" he stop and look up. They see a big castle. "I'm gonna bet it's that one" "so....what now?" "Now, we're going in" Star pull out a hook with rope out of her wand then throw it. They climb up "I'm going to get her out there" Star said. "Count me in" Marco reply. Then they see someone that made them gasp and wanting to cry of happiness through the window. There was y/n sitting on a red chair with a brown puppy, white bunny and black and white cat sitting with her while petting them. They get closer and they don't see Toffee. "She's actually in there and she's okay, oh thank goodness" he sigh relief. "Ya. We finally found her and now we need to get her to her family" she pull up the window a little "she doesn't seem scared or anything but I wouldn't blame her if I was in her position" "Marco, come on. We better hurry before Toffee come back" Marco help her with the window and they jump in front of her.

3rd person
"Ahhhh" y/n scream and jump a bit. Coco start to bark. "Y/n!" They yell and open their arm wide happily like if they go up to hug her. "Star?! Marco!?" She got up and about to give them a hug but Coco go to them and bark. Star and Marco jump and back up a bit. "Coco no, bad puppy they're my friends. Come her right now" y/n command him. "Wait what?! Coco!" They yelled. "He's my pet and these little guys are too. The white bunny is name Snow short for Snow White and the cat is name Night. For Coco is short for Chocolate" "well he's adorable" she about to pet him but he bark at her "he got spark the little guy" Marco comment "Coco what did I just said" Coco go to her side while Snow and Night day on the chair. They look at each other and hug each other. "We miss you so much and we never stop looking for you" Star said and tearing up. "We and your family been very worry about you" he tear up too. Y/n start tearing up too "I couldn't stop thinking about you guys too and my family too" they hug tighter and stay like that little longer. They pull away and wipe away their tears away and sniffs. "How are my family?" Y/n ask "they're good but they called the police and everyone been looking for you" Marco reply "aaaand" Star laugh nervously "and what?" "I might have told your parents about myself and the dimensions and me being a princess and about the monsters" y/n stare at her with mouth open "there more. I also told them about us fighting them" Star smile nervously and Marco glance back and forth Star and Y/n. "What?!" Y/n Put her hands on her head. "No no no they're cool with it" Star wave her hands "ya. They even told us to find you and told the police stop by telling them she's with friends or back home" Marco help Star. Y/n sigh relief "good because I don't want to lose you guys and if they made me not see you two, I would die" three of them chuckle. "Omg! What are we doing let go! We better get out of here and now" "she's right. Let go"Star about to pull the rope from her wand "huh? But what about Coco, Night and Snow?" She secretly didn't want to go leave Toffee but on other hand she does want to see her family. "They can come with us" Marco grab Snow and Star grab y/n's arm until they heard him. "If you're going to drop in unannounced, you could've at least brought a gift or tell me that you're here" Star and Marco gasp "Toffee" they get into fight stand mood pulling y/n and the pets behind them. Coco run to Toffee and run around him happily.
Marco- "wh-whoa what?! He's happy!"
Y/n- "He's the one who got me Coco and Night" "what?!?!" They scream "is that so surprising to you?" Toffee raise his eyebrow "yes! Because maybe you stool them" Marco yell at him "I didn't and what do you think you're doing here?"
Star- "we've come to save our friend" Toffee "friend? I highly doubt she wants anything to go with either of you. Isn't that right, dear?" He look at her with a smirk. Y/n was shock how he act since he like his old self but she love him. Cox sat next to her and panting from all the running. "No y/n, don't listen to him! We'll get you out of here and away from him, we'll take you home" Star and Marco look at her "she's with me. I treated her as a princess" "y/n, you're not serious right? With this monster!?" "Watch your language princess" he growl. Y/n look back and forth with them and not sure what do to but she didn't want to lose her friends since they didn't stop looking for her and for her family. "You're my best friend Star and you too Marco. You know we always stick together no matter and I really appreciate you guys looking for me" she smile at them then continue "but he's not a monster and he truly gave my Coco and Night. I learn more about him. You know I'm never lie" "he kidnap you, and keep you here for almost a month four an half week and now defending him like you lo-" "Wait almost a month?"
Y/n Interrupted him then look at Toffee "that long and you weren't going to tell me!" "Well you never asked" he shrug. Y/n have a sad look because she weren't going to see her family or friends and not go outside with her favorite stop. Star raise up her wand "leave. Our. Friend, alone!" Then she close her yes and her cheeks glow just like when she blowed the box that Marco was trap In. Y/n grab her pets and go behind them Marco put his hands front of her protectively. Toffee just stand there watching and Star open her eyes and blast him while Marco cover y/n and her pets behind the chair. When it was over they peek to see Toffee gone and half of the castle. "Whoa" "now not the time to be impressed, come on we need to get home" Marco and y/n go to Star and walk away. It been 17 or more minutes when they were away from the castle and stop. "Guys. I know back there it might seem I'm defending him but I was scared I didn't know what to do. I'm sorry" "its okay. Like I told Star I don't blame you" Marco hug her and Star join in "I'm so glad we're together again" Coco bark and Night meow. "With them too" then They heard noise. "What is that?" Y/n ask scared. Many warnicorn appeared "uh oh" both Marco and Star mumble. The knight open it helmet. "Hello Star and Marco We meet again" "hello dad" "hello King River" "hug?!" Y/n confuse.
~timeskip~
"Star I thought you weren't hiding anything" "but mom I wanted to be the one to find her" "one question" Queen Moon and Star look at her. "How did you find us?" "Y/n!!" She turn to see her family and Tear up "mom, dad b/n (or s/n)!" They hug each other tightly. "Oohh my baby, your safe" kiss her cheek many time "mom" y/n goan "we're so glad your safe and back home with us" her dad hug her "I miss you guys so much" she hug her family. Star, Marco, Moon and River smile sweetly at the happy moment. Then Moon look at her daughter "Star you lied to me about and didn't tell me about y/n being kidnap" Star tense when her mother started to talk "I know I didn't tell you but she's my friend and I wanted to look for her" "we would have look for her, it might've been dangerous" "excuse me Queen Moon" y/n let go of her family and stand next to Star then continue "it might have been dangerous yes but they still went ahead and did it. They found me and how would you two find me? They did because they know me. They knew I would never leave my phone, they knew I would tell them where I was going for they won't worry. Please don't be mad at her....she's my best friend and Marco too" Star smile sweetly at her and y/n did the same and hug each other soon Marco tear up and join them. Queen Moon and King River look at each other and realize it true. They didn't know the girl Star and Marco did. "Ok" the three friends let go and look at Queen Moon, she continues "your not in trouble Star and it was a very noble thing to do. You wouldn't give up until you found her and did everything in your power for the L/n's families. I'm very proud of you dear" Queen Moon smile at her daughter and Star smile back "thanks mom" Star open a portal and went in while l/n's family follow her and y/n and Marco too.
Back on Earth
They made it. Star and Marco drop off y/n and her family to their house (on top) Star and Marco hug y/n "welcome home y/n, you're home now" "thanks" they let go. Marco felt a tug on his pant and see Coco tugging it "hey! Stop Coco!!" He still doesn't listen "Coco here boy" Coco stop and go to his owner White and Night following him. Y/n pick her pets up. "Well we should let you get comfortable...with your family and...house" Star and Marco was about to go through the portal but y/n hug them. "One last hug before you guys go" they hug her back "thank you for looking for me" "hey what are friends for" Star laugh. They let go and went through it. Y/n smile, walk to her room with her pats following her, went inside her room and lay on her bed. Coco, Night and White got on the bed and sleep peacefully. She smile and her door open. Her parents peek through the door "goodnight sweetie, rest well and sweet dreams" her mom said "and we love you" then her brother run in and hug his sister "I missed you" she hug him back "I missed you too" they let go and went back to his room. "See you in the morning" they close the door carefully. Y/n lay down on her bed and was glad to be back but in the back of her head she miss Toffee. She had a flashback when they were kissing went intense and panting and blushing and clothes on the floor. She blush when she remember that but shake it off and try to sleep with her pats beside her, keeping her warm and cozy.