Sprousehart: Camping Trip

Cole's POV:
"Coleee!" Lili yelled to me from upstairs.

"Yeah love?" I called as I went up the stairs.

"I can't find my sneakers, I need them for when we hike to the waterfall.." she said while digging through our closet. I went over to the side of her bed, and grabbed them.

She turned around, "How did you find them? And where?" she asked.

"Magic." I said smiling, and she giggled, "Are you almost ready?" I asked her. She stood up and hugged me.

"Yeah." she said in my arms.

"Okay, let's go love." I said taking her bag and mine.

While we drove, Lili made me listen to Lady Gaga. I laughed as she sang along, and we pulled up to this forest camping sight. I put up our tent, and we sat in the tent. Her head was on my shoulder, and she was slowly drifting off.

"Babe?" I asked her.

She opened her eyes, "Yeah." she said sleepily.

I laughed, "Do you wanna go to sleep?" I asked her. She nodded and we laid down in the same sleeping bag. We laid side by side, and I held her close to me. She nuzzled her head into my chest, and I smiled. We both drifted off listening to the calm river water flowing near us.

Lili's POV:
I woke up by myself. Cole was no where in the tent. "Cole?" I called out. I got out of the tent to see him sitting by a dim fire.

"Hey babe." He said, "Ready to go hiking?" I smiled and nodded. I got ready and slipped on my sneakers. We started on our way to the hiking trail. When we got there, we started walking. The sights were beautiful, but what we wanted to see was the waterfall.

We had finally got to the waterfall, and Cole took my hand.

"No ones here.." He said pulling me gently.

"Cole, were not supposed to go in." I said. He smiled and led me down. The waterfall had a little lake below it, where all the water flowed. We both had our bathing suits under our clothes, so we took off our clothes, and jumped in.

Cole wrapped his arms around my torso, and I wrapped my legs around his. He kissed me, and after a while I pulled away. He moved a strand of hair out of my face. I smiled, and so did he.

"I love you.. so much." I said to him.

"I love you more." He said.

"Not as much as I do." I replied. He chuckled, and threw me up in the air, landing in the water.

"Wow!" I said as I came up from underwater. He was laughing and I splashed him playfully.

That night, we made s'mores and we talked for a while, watching the sunset. It was perfect. A perfect weekend.

"Hey Cole?" I asked him in the tent.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"I've been hiding something.." I said nervously.

He playfully tackled me, "What are you cheating on me?" He asked, getting off of me.

"No.. I'm pregnant." I said. His eyes widened and he smiled.

"Oh my god.. seriously?" he asked. I nodded and he pulled me into a hug. He kissed me forehead, "How far along are you?"

"4 weeks." I replied.

He smiled, "I'm being a dad!" he exclaimed.

I thought this would be cute! anyways comment suggestions if you have any!