Sprousehart: Drunk

It all started out as a normal day for Dylan, Cole, Lili, and Barbara. They were all hanging out at Dylan and Barbara's apartment, watching TV, ordering pizzas and stuffing their faces, and drinking beers (only Cole and Dylan were drinking though).

Till they both got a little out of hand, "Dylan, do you want another one?" Cole slurred and then they both laughed.

Lili and Barbara looked at each other and rolled their eyes, "Baby, no more. You're wasted already." Lili gently told Cole, grabbing his hand to make him sit down.

"Yeah, I guess your right." He replied, sitting on the couch next to Lili and putting his head on her shoulder.

"Pssst." Dylan loudly said from the kitchen, holding up to beers and swinging them around in his hands crazily. Lili rolled her eyes as Cole tried to nonchalant sneak into the kitchen, but he failed and fell on the floor.

They all burst out laughing, and Cole ended up standing in front of the TV. Just standing there and watching it.

Till Dylan decided to throw a pillow at him and Cole back away, a hand on his heart, "You scared me." he slurred. They both burst into laughter and started rolling on the floor.

"Remind me to never let them drink together." Barbara whispered to Lili as she nodded in agreement. 

"Oh I have an announcement!" Cole yelled. Everyone looked over at him, "I'm pregnant. I have a baby inside my stomach." He pokes his stomach and Dylan went over to him, "Good job, brother. But you stupid ass bitch you can't fucking get pregnant."

They all started to laugh at how Dylan  said that, "Yeah well at least I'm handsomer!" Cole yelled in his face.

"I'm older!" Dylan yelled back.

"I have better hair." Cole said, and he started to dance. "Yeah, can't beat that." Dylan agreed.

Dylan joined him and they started to slow dance, showing some of the alcohol was warring off, and they weren't as energetic.

"Baby, c'mon let's get some water and lay down." Lili suggested, and grabbed Cole's arm.

He nodded and Lili went to get water for Dylan and Cole as they slouched on the couch.

"What a fucking night I must say." The sober, but hungover Cole said the next morning.

"Yeah, for the both of us." Dylan agreed.

"PLEASE! Barbara and I had to deal with it." Lili replied, while Barbara nodded.

"When we got into bed, you told me that you shouldn't do this because you had a girlfriend. And I told you that I was your girlfriend and you said you're too pretty to be my girlfriend." Lili said and everyone laughed.

Cole came up to her from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist, "But you are too god damn pretty." He whispered into her ear.

She turned around and pressed a soft kiss on his lips, "I love you."

"Love you too."

a/n

wtf is this 😭😭