Sprousehart: Jealousy

a/n
i saw a oneshot like this and i really liked it, so here's my take on it!

Prompt: Cole gets jealous of Lili hanging out with another castmate, which is a guy.

With the new season, new cast mates have come. Cole has noticed that a new guy, named Chase (playing Archie's new friend) has been talking to Lili a lot.

At first, he didn't mind it. He thought that Chase was just trying to find friends and make relationships with the people he's working with, but now Cole realized he's always around Lili. And Cole wasn't overreacting, Chase was always around Lili. Always talking to her, sitting by her, and it annoyed Cole.

Cole was sitting in the middle of Lili and Kj, watching and listening closely to Chase and Lili's conversation.

Kj noticed the annoyed look on Cole's face and he chuckled, "Dude, chill out. You got that overprotective dad look on your face." Kj jokes.

Cole snaps out of his daze on them and replied to Kj, "Do you not see them?" he asked.

Kj focused his eyes on them, "They're talking. I talk to Lili, you don't care." Kj shrugged.

Cole rolled his eyes and turned to him, "It's constant though."

"Then why don't you talk to Lili about it?" Kj asked.

"Because I feel like she'll get mad at me or something." Cole replied.

"Dude, it's a simple question, just do it when it's just you two." Kj said, and Cole just nodded, grabbing his phone to kill time.

The next day, Cole went into set later because  he had scenes later.

He went into Lili's trailer and Lili wasn't there, so he walked down to the makeup trailer, till he heard someone yell in the trailer beside him.

"No, stop!" she said. Lili. And it was in Chase's trailer.

He ran to the door and pushed it open to see Chase trying to kiss Lili. Cole went over and pushed Chase off of her, making Chase slam into the wall.

"Don't you dare try to do that again, or touch her! I'll do something way worse than I just did if you do it again." Cole said, angrily.

Lili grabbed Cole's hand, and they left the trailer. Once they were outside, Cole pulled her into his embrace. She hid her face into his chest and sighed.

"He didn't do anything, right?" he asked softly. Lili shook her head "no" into his chest. He kissed the top of her head, "I knew it." he said.

Lili looked up at him, "Knew what?" she asked.

"That he.. like you or something." Cole replied.

Lili smiled softly and put her head back on his chest, "Thank you." she said.

Cole chuckled, "Anything for you."

a/n
this is kinda short, sorry! i almost have 16k in this book sksksk. thank youuu. comment suggestions! feel free to comment suggestions whenever btw! i'm willing to do them anytime!

xoxo