Bughead: You're The One I Choose

a/n:
heyyy.  a lot of people requested for something like s3 ep16! so here you gooo :)

"You're the one I choose..." They said in unison after they finished singing. Their noses touched ever so slightly and Betty sighed.

"You know we just sang in a drug lab..." she said, and Jughead chuckled.

"One of my biggest dreams." he said sarcastically.

"But on the other hand," Betty started, but cupped Jughead's check with his hand, "Let me help you through this."

"Okay. I'm gonna need it." He said and smiled softly.

"Okay, good. Well, I'm going over Veronica's to practice our dance for the musical tonight, so I'll come by for dinner?" she said, making plans.

"Sure. You know you're welcome anytime."

——————

"Jug?" Betty asked as she walked through the house.

Jughead ran downstairs and kissed her cheek, "Come upstairs."

He grabbed her hand and led her upstairs into her old room.

"I have a plan about the trailer." Jughead said and Betty nodded her head to tell him to continue.

"We burn the trailer. And it's too late to say no because I already bought the stuff."

Betty sighed, "Jug.. I don't know. We could get hurt."

"It's gonna be fine." he reassured her. Betty nodded.

"Okay. Go time."

————————

"Woah." Betty said once they got into the truck, watching the trailer go up in flames.

"Talk about watching your childhood go up in flames." he replied, taking a sip from his drink.

Betty turned to Jughead, "Are you okay?"

"Yes." he paused, "because you're with me."

Betty smiled to herself and turned to him. Jughead looked at her lips and back up to her eyes. She did the same, reading his mind...

————————

"Beautiful..." They finished singing.

They all expected the crowd to go wild. Especially with all the talent they have. But, they stood in silence for a little.

Till clapping came from the middle of the room.

A man betty and Jughead have never seen before, dressed in white, stood up still clapping.

Then, others stood up, also in white.

"I knew my dad would love it." Betty and Jughead heard Evelyn say.

Betty's eyes watered. She was honestly overwhelmed. This was the man that suckered her mom into everything. Took her mom away from her.

Once the curtain finally closed, Betty ran off stage. She ran to her dressing room, quickly locking the door.

She threw around papers and basically anything she could find. Why did he have to come now? Betty was doing so well.

Betty heard knocks at her door, "Betty please let me in." Jughead said from outside the door.

Betty unlocked the door and opened it, her sad, teary eyes meeting his.

"Let's go home and talk, okay? If we do it here people could hear us."

Betty sadly nodded and followed him outside.

———————

Once they got home, they snuggled up in their bed.

"I can't believe he's here now. I've always wanted to meet him, but I'm honestly scared of him now." Betty whispered.

She had her head laid on his chest. His arms around her.

"It's gonna be okay. You're with me." he smiled down at her as Betty smiled to herself.

"Juggie. Can you sing to me please? I can't sleep." Betty asked, and Jughead nodded.

"Let us be seventeen.." Jughead whispered, while rubbing her arm softly. Betty smiled to herself.

"If we still have the right..."

"So what's it gonna be?"

"I wanna be with you..."

"Tonight..." he looked down to see Betty peacefully sleeping in his arms.

He smiled to himself, "You're the one... I choose."