sh: proud

From the start, Cole always knew Lili was going to become a star. He could see it when he first met her and when they had their first scene together.

He thought her acting was amazing for her age. He thought she was beautiful. He thought she was perfect.

And now she starred in a movie which was coming out soon, was in Hustlers, which is getting recognized by so many people, and is now on the Time Next 100.

He couldn't be more proud. He's seen her come so far, and it made him so happy for her.

He first found out she was on the Time Next 100 when she facetimed him from Vancouver while she was in LA.

"Hey baby." he said, turning on the light from their bedside table, so she could see him.

"I'm on the Time Next 100!" She yelled, giggling afterwards.

"I'm so happy for you baby. Look how far you've come." he smiled lovingly at his girlfriend.

He found out she was casted into Hustlers right when she found out.

They were snuggling on the couch, watching a movie. She got an email and immediately looked at it, waiting for an email from them.

Cole chuckled as she sat up from his side.

"Cole!" she squealed, putting her hand on her mouth, "I'm in Hustlers!"

Cole smiled, pulling her body towards his again, kissing her face a lot, "I knew you would get the part."

She giggled under his touch, kissing him passionately.

Cole wasn't the only one proud though, Lili was extremely proud of Cole.

She knew when she met him that he was already quite famous, but Riverdale boosted his career even more.

Coming to the LA premiere of Five Feet Apart was an amazing night of her life; plus they got some pretty cute pictures while on the red carpet.

But, watching him on the big screen made her so proud. She cried from how sad the movie was, but also cried because she was so happy he got this opportunity.

While he was at the People's choice awards, Lili waited in bed at their hotel. She watched him look incredibly handsome as he posed for the paparazzi down the red carpet, and she watched his reaction when he was called up for best drama movie star and best male tv star.

She smiled so proudly and she grabbed her phone, recording half of his speech for her instagram story. She then texted him, "Congrats, baby!"

She didn't expect an answer right away, which was okay, she just couldn't wait to see him and kiss him once he got back to the hotel.

Once he got home, he opened the door slowly, just in case she fell asleep, which she did, but she faked it.

Cole took off his suit and pants and climbed into bed next to her, plugging her phone in for her and turning off the light.

After a couple seconds, she hugged him, "I'm so proud of you!" she giggled, kissing him.

"I thought you were asleep." He laughed, as she put her head on his chest.

"I pretended. I don't know, I just wanted to." she shrugged.

"It was cute." he replied, playing with her hair. A few minutes later, she fell asleep and he kept playing with her hair, thinking about how far they've come in their careers.