Bughead: Reunited

(Takes place in season 3)

Prompt: Betty and Jughead finally reunite after not seeing each other for a while because Jughead was win Toledo and Betty was at the Sisters.

Betty rushed into her moms car after hearing what's happening.

"Honey, I'm so sorry for sending you there. I didn't know what to do." Alice said, while driving.

Betty rolled her eyes and slumped in the back seat, "Can I see Jughead?" she asked. She missed him. She hasn't heard from him or seen him in forever. Wasn't he worried about her? Did he know where she was?

"I'll call Fp." she said, turning on the street where there house is.

"No, I want to call Jughead." Betty protested. Alice rolled her eyes and stopped the car in front of their house.

"You're phones on the kitchen counter. I'll be in soon, I have to call the police department." Alice said. Betty nodded and ran to the house doors.

Betty spotted her phone and called Jughead. He answered immediately, "Betty?" he asked.

Betty sighed, "Jug.."

"Why haven't you answered any of my messages? I've been worried about you." he asked.

"Long story short, I was at the sisters of quiet mercy..." Betty sighed and she heard Jughead scoff.

"Let me guess, Alice sent you." he guessed.

I nodded, "Yup. Where are you? I want to see you." she asked.

"I'm currently not in Riverdale, and there's no way of getting my dad and I in there." he replied.

"Well can't the serpents and I sneak you in?" she asked, tapping her fingers on the table in front of her.

"Betty, I don't want you to put your self in danger.." he started.

"No, Jug." Betty interrupted, "I just want to see you. I'm going to do anything just to see you again."

Jughead sighed, "Okay. I'll see you soon. Love you."

"I love you too." she replied. Betty hung up and ran upstairs to her room to get changed out of the sisters clothing. She called Sweet Pea and Fangs to get the serpents together and told them that she had to wait for her mom to get home for her to be able to leave. They told her that they would get him so she could see him.

Betty sat on the couch impatiently waiting for her mother to get home.

Sweet Pea and Fangs got all the other serpents and they were able to get Jughead and Fp back in riverdale without getting caught.

Jughead looked around in the crowd of serpents, "Where's Betty?" he asked Sweet Pea.

"She told us she couldn't come here until her mom got here. Or her mom must've made her stay at home with everything that's going on with Riverdale." Sweet Pea replied.

Jughead sighed and went on his motorcycle and drove to Betty's house. He got to the curb of her house and quickly put off his helmet. He knocked on the door and Alice answered.

"Oh hi Jughead." she started, "Betty!" she called.

Jughead saw Betty walk down the stairs and he smiled. Once she reached the door, her face lit up. She pulled him into a hug.

"You're telling me everything." he said into her hair. She nodded into his shoulder.

Jughead and Betty went upstairs and sat on Betty's bed. She explained everything, and he also explained everything.

She sighed and rubbed her eyes. Jughead put his arm around her and she rested her head on his chest.

"So how's Jellybean?" she asked while playing with the zipper of his serpent jacket.

"She's good, just really sassy." he chuckled, "I'm sorry I couldn't save you from the sisters." he said, upset with himself.

Betty looked up at him, "There's nothing you could do, plus you were helping Archie. So don't blame yourself."

He nodded and soon Betty fell asleep in his arms.

a/n:
yo this is so trashy and disgusting i'm so sorry. it was thrown together because i wanted to post something before tonight's episode. i'm so excited :)