Bughead: Dropped

this was suggested by @foxgolden16 thank you for the suggestion!

kinda season 3 related lol.

Ever since Jughead's mom, Gladys, got Jughead involved with the Gargoyle Gang, they have been making threats against the Serpents.

They made threats that personally would affect their leader, Jughead.

One day, Jughead was at his end with the Gargoyle Gang. They did something that made him furious.

They tried to drop Betty Cooper, the love of his life, off the stairwell at Riverdale high school.

Jughead's POV:

Things were pilling up; Business with the Serpents, the Gargoyle Gang and their mischief, and now the Pretty Poisons.

I held a meeting during lunch for the serpents, to make a plan on how to end all the grudges gangs have against us.

"Where's everyone?" I asked. There were about five guys all in the room. We usually have about 20 high schoolers.

"Either joining the Pretty Poisons or the Gargoyle Gang." Sweetpea replied.

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling, "Well, we can make this work."

"Jughead!" Toni yelled and ran into the room, "It's one of the Gargoyles; they have Betty and they're about to drop her from the staircase."

I rushed out of the room, everyone else following behind. Then I saw it. Curts holding Betty, headfirst, on the ledge of the staircase.

"Curts, don't you dare drop her." I yelled, try to get up the stairs, but other members of the gargoyle gang blocked me.

"Jug!" she yelled. Tears were streaming down her face.

"It's okay, Betty. I'm gonna get you down safely." I said, trying to calm her down.

Just then, Curts dropped her. I ran up to catch her and succeeded. I put her down on her feet and she wrapped her arms around me; burying her head into my chest, sobbing.

"T-thank you J-juggie." she choked out. I wrapped my arms around her tightly, not ever wanting to let go; but at the same time I wanted to kill Curts for what he did to Betty.

"Let's go to my place, okay?" I said to her. She nodded into my chest and lifted her head up. She saw the crowds of people that had watched her fall and looked up at me.

"Jug..." she said. I knew she was embarrassed.

"It's okay," I reassured her, "Let's go use the back exit behind us."

So, we walked to the back exit and sat on the steps while I called my dad to pick us up.

Betty rested her head on my shoulder; she seemed so tired.

"My dad's on his way." I whispered to her.

"Okay." she murmured back.

I wrapped one of my arms around her, "Don't fall asleep, munchkin, we can do that when we get to the trailer."

She lifted her head from my shoulder and raised her eyebrows, "Munchkin?" she asked and giggled.

"You know you like it." I said, kissing her cheek.

"I sure do." she replied.

———————

Once we got to the trailer, Betty passed out on my bed and in my arms.

After everything that happened today, I don't blame her. I was just happy to see her peacefully sleeping.

After about two hours, I felt Betty stir. Thats when I realized I fell asleep too.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." she whispered, moving some hair away from my face.

"Don't apologize." I replied, kissing her cheek.

"I talked to my dad. You can stay here for a while. I know your mom is going crazy." I said, playing with her hair; something that had always calmed her down.

"Thank you."