Sprousehart: I Can't Fall In Love Part 2

Cole's POV:

I woke up and stumbled into the kitchen, rubbing my eyes. I was definitely not a morning person.

I opened my eyes again to see Lili, making eggs in my kitchen.

"Morning. I hope you don't mind but I got hungry." she smiled.

I went up to her from behind and wrapped my arms around her, "Mm. I don't mind." I said, resting my head on her shoulder.

I stood there for a while; just making the moment ours.

"Hey. I wanna eat." Lili chuckled. I just held onto her tighter.

"You smell good." I said. I spun her around so I could look into her eyes. I put a piece of stray hair behind her ear.

"Cole.." she started, but I put a finger up to her mouth.

I moved my hand to her cheek and used my thumb to stroke it softly, "You're so beautiful."

She smiled and then a light rose tint came to her cheeks, "And you're so adorable."

I started to lean closer to her, "Cole... Can we do this?" she asked me.

"There's no one stopping us, and I want it, don't you?" I replied.

She nodded and I attached my lips to hers.

—————————-

Lili's POV:

"And then he kissed me." I said to Cami.

"Oh my god yes!" She yelled, "What happened after that?"

I took a deep breath, "Well, he said that he's liked me for a while now and I said that I have too. Then, we made it official; and we hung out for the rest of the day in his apartment."

"Aw Lili, I'm so happy for you!" Cami replied, pulling me in for a hug.

Just then, Cole walked in and sat on the couch next to me, "I'm tiredddd." he whined.

I put my head on his shoulder, "Hm. Me too."

"Okay, well I'm gonna let you guys talk. I think Roberto needs me anyways. Bye lovebirds." Cami said, leaning my trailer.

We both waved and I kissed Cole's cheek, "I feel like I haven't seen you all day." He pouted.

I snuggled into his side, "I missed you." I said.

He chuckled, "I missed you more."

I looked up into his eyes, "I'm happy we're finally together."

He smiled softly, "Me too."

I can fall in love...