Sprousehart Christmas Day

Cole and Lili had decided on staying with their own families for christmas. They missed each other a lot, but they knew they would see each other soon.

Lili woke up on Christmas day to see Addy in her bed, facetiming Cole on her phone.

"Is Lili sleeping?" she heard Cole ask.

"Yeah!" she said excitingly, "Wanna see?" Lili quickly closed her eyes as Addy showed Cole her sleeping.

"Aw thanks Addy." he said. They started talking a little longer till Lili couldn't hold it on anymore, "Merry christmas!" she said to both of them.

Addy turned and gave Lili a hug and climbed into her lap with Cole still on the phone.

"Merry Christmas, babe, I miss you." Lili said to Cole.

"I miss you too baby." he said looking up suddenly. "Dylan stopppp." he said. Lili laughed and saw a ball hit Cole's face.

"Wow thanks." Cole said.

Dylan then appeared, "You're a Grinch, bro. Merry Christmas, Lil."

"Merry Christmas, Dyl." she replied and Addy hugged Lili's arm, "Presents!" she said.

"I'll call you later. Love you." Lili said.

"Love you too." Dylan and Cole said in unison, Lili hung up after watching Cole slap Dylan. Oh the brotherly love.

They went out in the living room and opened gifts, having the best week of their lives.

Time jumppp

Lili was finally on a plane back home. She took a nap on the way there, and when she landed she couldn't wait to see Cole.

She rushed off and found him sitting in a chair, so she ran up behind him and covered his eyes, "Who is it?" she said smiling.

He smiled, "The love of my life." he got up and turned around, kissing Lili.

The went home and cuddled, something they both wanted to do finally. Till Lili got up, "I have a surprise."

Cole nodded and waited patiently. Lili came downstairs with a little box, and Cole raised his eyebrow, "I thought we weren't getting any more gifts."

Lili shrugged, "It was unexpected."

Cole opened it to a box and he opened it to see a pregnancy test. Cole picked it up and it said "Positive." He looked up at Lili, shocked, ""Your?" he said, tears filling his eyes.

Lili nodded and smiled big and Cole pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek, "How long?" he asked.

"Four weeks." she said climbing into his lap. He held her tight. He was so happy. He put one hand on her stomach and rubbed it.

"There's a baby inside you." he said softly. Lili giggled and closed her eyes, still in Cole's lap.

"Best christmas ever." he said.

a/n:
merry christmas! (if you celebrate it) hope you got everything you wanted and had a good day! It's finally the end of my christmas series. i hope you liked it, and i'll be back to regular onceshots, i'm not sure if i'm going to be able to upload everyday, but i can try ever other day. 💛

not proofread because i'm tried and wanna sleep 😭😭😂