Sprousehart: A Surprise

Lili's POV:
There I was. Pacing back and forth waiting for lines to appear. Lines on a pregnancy test. Longest three minutes of my life. Cole wasn't home, he was filming scenes for riverdale.

Then, my timer went off. The three minutes were over. I haven't been feeling well recently, and my period is a month late. So, I decided to take a test.

I walk into the bathroom and look down. There were two lines. My eyes filled with tears and I started to cry. What would Cole think? We weren't ready. He's going to leave me, leave me with the baby.

I was broken out of my worrying when I heard a voice. "Lili? Lils? I'm home baby." Cole said going into the kitchen. I shoved the pregnancy test into the cabinet, wiped my tears, and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey baby." he said and I hugged him. I just wanted to be in his arms.

He chuckled and hugged me back. "I missed you." I said into his chest.

He put his chin on the top of my head, "I missed you too." He kissed my head and then I got out of his warm embrace. I walked over to the couch and laid down. I was so tired.

Cole's POV:
I saw that Lili fell asleep so I took her into our room and put her under the covers of our bed. I went to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I went into the cabinet and saw a pregnancy test. A used pregnancy test. I grabbed it and look at it. There were two lines.

"Cole?" I heard a sleepy Lili say behind me. I turned around with the pregnancy test still in my hand. Her eyes started to tear up, "Cole... I just found that out today. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was worried.." She said in between tears.

"There's nothing to be worried about." I said gently and pulled her into my arms, "I'm so happy baby." I said into her hair.

"You are?" she asked me.

"Of course! We're going to be parents!" I said and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and giggled. I smiled and kissed her.