Bughead: Sisters Of Quiet Mercy

a/n
To start off, there are some season 3 spoilers. Don't read this if you haven't watched season 3 yet. If you're still going to read, this is based on episode 7 and the preview of 8! enjoy :)

Here Betty Cooper was. Being dragged into the Sisters of Quiet Mercy. Not know what was going to happen in here. The guards threw her into a room and slammed the door. She jumped in surprise and collapsed on the bed, sobbing.

How could her mother do this to her? What was wrong with her? What is wrong with her?

Betty wiped her tears when a sister came in, handing her clothes.

"Wear these, my child, and get some rest, we're starting our tests tomorrow." she said and pulled out Betty's ponytail, "Hair down here."

The sister slammed the door shut, and Betty quickly put on the clothes. An ugly blue dress, and a red cardigan.

Betty sighed and wondered where Jughead was and what he was doing. Her eyes watered just wanting to see him.

She went under the covers and quickly fell asleep.

What Betty didn't know, was that Jughead and Archie are on their way. Somewhere far away from Riverdale. Toledo. Walking there, rubbing away from the Man in Black. Hiram Lodge.

"Are you sure, Jughead?" Archie asked, "I know you, your mom, and jellybean haven't seen each other in a while."

Jughead patted him on his back, "Archie, I'm fine. We're going to Toledo."

Archie smiled and they continued on their way. Jughead tried to call Betty numerous times. She hasn't answered. For the past few days, actually. He didn't know what was going on, but he thought everything was ok. But everything wasn't. He just didn't know, but maybe he will...

Betty woke up suddenly to a loud scream and she rushed to the door.

"No, no. Please stop." A girl said, sobbing. Betty saw a sister dragging a distressed girl back to her room and slammed the door shut. What was going on here? She had to find out.

So she did.

She figured out that Hiram must've owned this place and gave the sisters donations. She learned that the Gargoyle Kings Chamber is on the sisters. And so much more.

She ran down the hall. Door with the X. The door with the X. Veronica saves Cheryl from the sisters using this door.

She finally saw the door.

She ran towards this, sighing in relief.

She's finally getting out of here.

She opened up the door, shocked.

A brick wall.

She stared pushing up against the wall, hoping for something to happen.

Nothing did.

"Told you she was up to no good, sister." Ethel Muggs said from behind Betty.

Betty turned around slowly to see Ethel, a sister, and two body guards.

"Get her." the sister said and the bodyguards came and pushed her up against the wall.

They put the fizzle rocks into her mouth and made her chew them.

Every.

Single.

One.

Jughead and Archie had finally got to Toledo, seeing his little sister and mom. They were all sitting on the couch, catching up. That is until Jughead got a call.

"Veronica? What's up?" he asked getting up. Archie piped up at the name, but instead remembered what he did to her, and just looked over at Jellybean.

"That's our friend." Archie said to Jellybean.

"Oh, cool. Does Jughead have a girlfriend, or do you?" she asked curiously.

"I don't, but Jug does. Her names Betty." he replied.

She nodded and they heard Jughead scream , "What? Are you serious!" Archie ran into the kitchen.

He quickly got off the phone, "Betty's gone. She's at the sisters. Her mom put her there to quote on quote protect her." Jughead said putting his beanie on the table, running his fingers through his hair.

"God archie," Jug started, "We're going home. I'm going home. I don't know, all I know is I'm saving my girlfriend." Jughead stated, grabbing his beanie.

They both walked into the living room and told the news. Gladys drove them to Riverdale with Jellybean and Archie went with Jughead's family in their trailer, and Jughead gathered the Serpents.

They made a plan, of threatening the sisters (they knew a lot of the sisters secrets already) getting Betty, and leaving, bringing her home.

They all walked into the sisters, being stop by some guards, but they pulled through.

Jughead and the Serpents threatened them, and Jughead found his way to Betty's room.

He forcefully unlocked the door to see his girlfriend in the corner of the room, crying.

"Betty," he started, running to his girlfriend, "It's ok, I'm here now. C'mon, let's get you out of here." he picked her up, bridal style, and they ran out of there, getting into Mr. Andrews truck.

Once they got to the trailer, Jughead set up Betty on the couch, and they talked.

"I saw him, Jug. I met him." She said, shaking.

"Who Betty?" he asked her, rubbing her hands gently.

"The Gargoyle King. He did horrible things to me." she said.

Jughead pulled her into a hug, "You're safe now, Betty. You're always safe with me."

a/n
this chapter was rushed af. so sorry if there is spelling mistakes! hope you enjoyed :)