Sprousehart: Distant Fighting Part 2

Lili finally snuck away from set, and went to her car. She didn't show up for her scenes at all. She was at first confident she could do it, but when she got there, she just couldn't do it. So, that resulted in her laying in her trailer all day, crying.

She just wanted Cole. Lili wanted him to believe her. It was just a conversation, but he took it too far.

She drove to their apartment and unlocked the door with a sigh. She flicked on the lights, then rubbed her eyes adjusting to the light. Lili laid on the couch and instantly passed out.

She actually slept that night. She didn't really know how, but she did.

Cole was already on his plane back to Vancouver. Once he landed, he hurried to baggage claim, grabbed his suit case, and called Kj.

"Hey!" Kj answered

"Hey Kage, where are you?" Cole asked.

"To your right." Kj chuckled and Cole turned to the right and saw him. Kj hung up the phone and Cole came over. They walked over to his car and they got inside.

The car ride felt so long. It felt like hours to Cole. Once they pulled up to Cole and Lili's apartment, Kj patted Cole on the shoulder, "Listen. I'm basically the cause of this. But I promise, man, it wasn't anything."

"It's not your fault. It's mine, but I believe you. Thanks for the ride." he replied.

"Go get your girl!" Kj yelled out the car window when he started driving off.

Cole rolled his eyes and went upstairs to their apartment. He got to the door and sighed, trying to find his keys. He finally found them and unlocked the door.

"Lili?" he called out into the apartment. He put his keys on the kitchen counter, while waiting for a response. He walked into the living room to find a mess. He sighed and walked down the hallway to their room. "Lils?" he called out again.

Cole walked through the door and found Lili quickly wiping under her eyes and she smiled, "Hey. Why are you home early?" she asked.

Cole stood by their bed, "Um. Well, I missed you, I couldn't concentrate on anything because of the things I said to you, so I got a plane home and now I'm here." he said.

Lili nodded and Cole continued, "So, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I'm sorry for leaving you when we were still in a "fight." I'm sorry for just being... me." he said. He sat on the bed and faced Lili, "I'm sorry." he whispered.

Lili smiled and grabbed Cole's hands starting to play with his fingers, "It's fine. And don't apologize for being you. I love you for who you are, even though you can be a little bitch sometimes." she giggled at what she said.

"Oh. Wow. It's on, Reinhart." Cole said, and he started to tickle her. He knew it was something she hated.

"Cole! Stop!" she said while laughing. After a couple more seconds, he stopped tickling her and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." she said, burring her head into his neck.

"I love you too." he replied, smiling.