Sprousehart Christmas Countdown Day 2

Cole and his four year old daughter were walking around a mall, finding something for Lili for christmas.

"What about this, daddy?" Emily asked, holding up a big bear stuffed animal.

Cole chuckled to himself, "Mommy might like that, Emmy. Do you want to get her that?"

"Yes!" Emily exclaimed, jumping up and down. Emily ran to her dad's arms and Cole picked her up. "What are you going to get Mommy?" the little girl questioned.

Cole sighed, "I'm not sure, but with your help, I think I will be able to figure something out."  Emily nodded in agreement as they went to pay for Emily's gift to Lili.  

They walked out of target after buying the stuffed animal "I'm hungry, Daddy." Emily complained, rubbing her stomach.

Cole picked her up and kissed her stomach, "Let's get some food in there then." he replied with Emily giggling after.

They ended up getting pizza at the food court. While Cole and Emily were eating, Cole was thinking about a gift to give to Lili. He wanted it to be special, something that she won't ever forget. A lightbulb finally went off in his head and he had the perfect idea.

He wiped Emily's  mouth with a napkin and they made their way to the store.

He found the perfect size, color, and shape. a/n: clues sisters

Then, they finally left the mall, both satisfied with their gifts to Lili.

Cole left their gifts to Lili in the car, and gently got Emily out of her car seat, because she was sleeping.

Cole walked inside their house being greeted by their puppy pug, Buddy (named by Emily). Lili smiled from the couch when she saw Cole and he smiled back.

He put Emily in her bed and sat on the couch next to Lili, "Hey baby." he said, putting his arm around her and kissing her cheek.

"Hey babe." she said, smiling at his kiss.

"How was the mall?" She asked, "Was Emmy good?"

"She always is." Cole smiled at Lili. Lili smiled back and put her head on Cole's shoulder.

That night, they watched Elf, and went to bed, well Lili did. Cole went out to his car, grabbing Lili's gift, and he hid them in his closet.

He pulled his gift out to see if it was still as beautiful as he saw it in the store. It was breath taking. He knew she would love it. He knew she would love his words too.

It was a ring, but not just any ring.

An engagement ring.

a/n: wtf this is so short. Tomorrow's chapter will be better i hope :) xoxo