Bughead: Drunk

a/n:
hey guys i'm back! I took like a three week break! i'm gonna start writing your ideas you guys gave me! sorry about the rlly long break!

Usually once a month, Jughead and Archie go out and have some drinks.

Betty was in their apartment when she gets a call.

"Hey Betty, um Jughead drank a little too much and now he's drunk... and I don't wanna drive him home because I've had a few drinks also..." Archie said.

"Okay, I'm coming." Betty replied getting up from the couch.

Betty pulled up to the outside of the bar to see Jughead and Archie. Jughead ran to the car with a smile.

"Heyyy, look Arch, it's my beautiful girlfriend!" Jughead slurred.

Betty laughed and looked at Archie in the back, "Yeah, dude, she's all you've been talking about." Archie replied with a smirk.

Jughead reached out to Betty and grabbed her hand softly. Betty smiled and started driving  again.

Once they finally dropped Archie off, they made their way home.

"Betts?" Jughead asked, once they reached their bedroom.

"Yes?" Betty asked as she got the bed ready and put water and aspirin next to the bed.

"I love you and I mean it. I love you a lot. I want you to have my kids. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Betty turned around with a smile, Jughead had always turned a little soft when he was drunk.

"Thank you, I love you a lot too." Betty said and she pecked his cheek, "But you need some rest, we can talk more in the morning and see how you feel."

"But no I need a highlighter." Jughead said.

Betty raised her eyebrows and giggled, "Jug, we're going to bed, why do you need a highlighter?"

"Because, you use it for things that are important, I need to draw on you with it." He said, looking through the room.

She stopped him and grabbed his hands, "Sweetie, I know you think I'm important and you love me very much. We can find the highlighter tomorrow, but for now, you need some sleep."

She brushed the hair away from his eyes and he finally gave in.

He plopped on the bed after getting changed and Betty laid her head on his chest.

They quickly fell asleep soon after that.

———-

Jughead opened his eyes to the bright sunlight and quickly shut them. He rubbed his head and groaned.

Betty walked in from the bathroom and saw Jughead awake.

"Sorry. I should've shut those." she said softly. She went over and shut them and sat down by Jughead.

"What happened last night?" Jughead asked after taking the aspirin.

Once Betty explained everything, he laughed.

"And that's not even the best part! Then you asked for a highlighter, because you wanted to draw on me to show I'm important." she said.

"But you are important." he said, kissing Betty's forehead.

They both started laughing again at last nights events.

"God, my drunk ass.." Jughead said, slapping his forehead.

a/n:
the top picture is where i got the idea from :) (Pinterest)