Bughead: Stuck Down Below

a/n
this was suggested by @Riverdale101High. thank you for the suggestion and i'm sorry it's so late!

"Juggie, I think we should leave now. We've been here for a couple hours now."

"No. We need to figure out what this game is." Jughead concluded, talking about G&G.

"Well, I'm going to get some fresh air, I'll be right back." Betty said, getting up and climbing up the ladder.

She tried to open the hatch that was easy to open all the time, but it would not budge.

"Jug, the door isn't opening." Betty yelled, and Jughead went up the ladder and tried himself. It wouldn't open for him either.

"Goddamnit." Jughead muttered, "Do you have your phone, I forgot mine."

"No, I left mine at my house by accident." Betty sighed. Jughead went down the ladder and sat on the bed.

"What are we going to do." Jughead sighed, rubbing his tired face with his hands.

"Well, for starters, you could get some sleep. You're tired from working on this mystery." Betty suggested, kissing his cheek.

Jughead nodded, going under the covers and opening his arms for Betty to climb in next to him. Betty smiled and climbed into his arms burying her face into his chest, and they both fell asleep quickly.

————————————————

Back at Pops, Veronica is hanging out with Archie, who just escaped from Juvy and is now not guilty. They aren't dating, but they still are close.

"Betty has not answered me since one o'clock yesterday. I'm worried about her." Veronica said.

"Yeah, Jughead has not answered me either. I wonder where they are." Archie replied, scratching the back of his neck.

"Wanna go check the bunker?" Veronica asked, thinking of places where the two might be. Archie nodded. Then they both walked out of Pops Diner.

——————————————————

After Betty and Jughead woke up, they cleaned up the bunker a little bit.

"We should make this into a cool hangout place." Betty suggested.

Jughead chuckled, "I wish I had the time to make this look decent and not have gargoyles all over the walls and dolls hanging from the ceiling."

Betty smiled softly, taking his hand, "Juggie, as much as I love being somewhere with you, I want to leave." she pouted.

Jughead smiled at her, pulling her into his embrace, "Me too, Betts. Me too." He said into his hair, occasionally kissing her hair.

Just then, the door of the bunker opened, "Betty? Jug? You guys down there?" someone yelled from the top of the bunker. Betty and Jughead rushed up the steps, and they were greeted by Veronica and Archie.

"You guys saved us!" Betty exclaimed.

"We were stuck in there with no phones." Jughead sighed.

"But we had each other." Betty smiled, pulling Jughead into a soft kiss.

"Guys! Stopppp." Veronica said, covering her eyes.

Betty and Jughead laughed, heading back to Riverdale.

a/n
This was horrible. I'm so sorry it's short! I will try to post this week. I'm sorry I haven't been posting regularly. School is out in two weeks so hopefully I will be able to update more! xox