Sprousehart Christmas Countdown Day: 4

Cole woke up to his beautiful girlfriend snuggled into his chest. He pulled her closer to him, wanting to feel her warmth. Her eyes fluttered open and her lips parted to a smile. He bit his lip cutely and he gave her a lazy smile.

"Good morning baby." he said and Lili snuggled closer to his chest.

"Morning." she said, but it was muffled into his chest.

"We're doing something today." he said into her hair.

She smiled against his chest, "What are we doing?"

"The thing tonight is a surprise, but we're going christmas shopping in a little." he said.

She looked up at him, "I have so many people to get gifts for. You're the only person that I got done."

"That's why I'm taking you shopping." he said, chuckling after. She put her hand on his chest, and kissed his lips lovingly.

"I call get a shower first." Cole claimed after the kiss. Lili pursed her lips, "Whoever gets there first!" she exclaimed.

She got there first, but she let Cole go in first. Once they were finally ready, they drove to the mall.  

They walked inside and went in a couple stores. Lili finally got her christmas shopping done and Cole even got something for someone else too.

"That was productive." Lili said as she shut the car door.

Cole nodded and started up the car. They quickly drove home listening to christmas music.

They walked into their apartment and Cole grabbed Lili's scarf, "What's this for?" she asked, putting it on.

"We are going to go look at christmas lights, and it's cold. I want you to be warm." he said smiling.

She smiled as they headed back out to the car.

When they pulled up, Lili gasped at the beautiful lights, "These look amazing!" she exclaimed. They both got out of the car and Lili hugged Cole's arm.

For two hours straight, they walked around looking at all the lights.

"They're so beautiful." Lili said, still hugging Cole's arm.

"Not as beautiful as you." Cole replied. She looked up at him and smiled, then hugging his arm tighter.

"Today was amazing." Lili said as they got into the car.

"It was." Cole replied, sneaking a kiss on her cheek.

a/n
I promise i will make the chapters longer!! I am sick and feel like crap lol. sorry guys. comment suggestions for christmas one shots or for regular ones for when i start them again!! xx

not proof read..