Bughead Christmas Countdown Day 5

"Hey Arch!" Betty exclaimed as she got a call from her best friend.

"Hey Betty, I'm throwing a little christmas party tonight with just you and Jug plus Veronica. It's at 8 at my house." Archie said.

"Sounds good, we'll be there." Betty replied as she hung up the phone. It was 5 o'clock and Jughead was sleeping upstairs in Betty's room. She had the perfect idea on how to wake him up.

She walked upstairs and slowly opened the door to see Jughead cuddled up in her blanket, laying on his back. She smirked and knew exactly what she was going to do.

She climbed on the bed and laid on top of him. She then pressed her lips against his and waited for him to respond.

A couple seconds later, he finally did and Betty pulled away, "Morning." she said smiling.

He gave her a lazy smile, "Hey gorgeous." he said. He started to play with her hair and she rested her head on his chest, still on him.

"Archie is having a christmas party tonight. With just us, him, and Veronica." She said.

"Okay, sounds good." he said and kissed the top of her head.

Betty and Jughead soon got up to get ready. Once they were ready, they walked over to Archie's house.

Betty knocked on the door, hugging Jughead's arm when Archie opened the door.

"Hey guys! Come in." He exclaimed. They both walked in to see Veronica with Vegas on the couch.

"Hey V!" Betty called out to her best friend. She went over and sat on the couch and talked to Veronica. Soon, Archie and Jughead joined them.

An hour later, Archie set up the kitchen for a gingerbread house making competition. It was Jughead and Betty against Veronica and Archie.

Archie was having trouble setting up the base of the house and how to put the walls up. Jughead and Betty's was already built.

"Archie what are you doing!" Veronica yelled and laughed after. Jughead and Betty both looked up and saw them both trying to make it better.

"Should I help them?" Betty whispered into Jughead's ear.

"No, it's a competition remember?" Jughead replied and Betty nodded.

An hour later, the couples were finally finished. Archie and Veronica finally figured out how to actually build the house, and theirs looked... okay.

Betty and Jughead's on the other hand looked really good. "So I think they won right babe?" Archie asked Veronica.

"Yeah, what the heck did we do, Arch!" she exclaimed, laughing.

a/n
this is for yesterday's! I was really busy with a friend yesterday, but I'll post today's tonight! xx

not proofread...