Bughead: You're the Black Hood

a/n
this was suggested by floralemi . thanks for the suggestion and I hope you guys enjoy :)

Prompt: Hal comes out as being the Black Hood, and everyone comforts Betty.

Betty was finally getting closer. Getting closer to figuring out who the black hood is. She ran through the door of her house, stumbling inside.

"Betty! You're home!" her mom exclaimed, "Your father had this crazy idea of watching old home movies! Come join us."

Betty removed eye contact with her mother and locked eyes with her father. He smirked and she quickly looked away and she sat down by her mother.

Then, her father slowly put the movie in and sat down, eyes watching Betty. Watching her every move.

Betty glanced at her father, every time she did, he was watching her, staring at her. She turned her attention back to the screen to see a young boy. He looked distressed.

"I love my daddy." The boy said.

"Don't let any of the boys know at school what your daddy did to the family okay?" the girl recording the video said.

"Okay mommy." the boy promised.

Betty's mom looked over at Hal, "What kind of home movie is this, Hal?" she asked.

Hal stood up and stood over Alice, "Just shut your damn mouth for once, Alice." he replied sternly.

Betty dug her finger nails into her palms hearing her fathers voice. Hal sat down and they continued to watch the home movie.

"You're dad, my grandfather killed the family?" Betty had asked her dad.

"Yes, and not just them, but Grandpappy Blossom too." he replied.

"I thought Grandpappy Blossom killed Grandpappy Cooper?" Betty questioned.

"No, Betty. There are sinners in Riverdale, I kept my promise to my mother. This needed to be done." he responded, "So say it. Say it, Betty." he said, kneeling down in front of Betty, "Who am I, Betty?" he asked once more.

Betty hesitated, her eyes filling with tears, "You're the black hood." she said with fear.

He nodded his head and stood up, "But this makes no sense, Hal." Alice butted in. Hal turned around and walked up slowly to Alice.

Betty shook her head behind her father to tell her mom to stop. To stop easing in.

"Dad, stop." Betty said, pulling on her Dad's shoulder slightly. He turned around to face Betty. He put his hands up to her neck, and used his fingers to choke her.

She grabbed onto her dad's wrists, struggling to breathe.

Alice was ahead of the game. She grabbed the fire poker thing (a/n the thing that you use to move the wood in the fire😭😭😂) and she hit Hal in the back of the head , knocking him out.

Betty finally breathed and Alice brought her to the couch, laying her down.

"I'm calling the cops, Elizabeth. Is there anyone else you need right now?" Alice asked her.

"Jughead." was all she was able to choke out.

Alice quickly called the cops, telling them that she has the black hood with proof. The cops got there immediately and arrested Hal.

Alice called Fp and told him to tell Jughead to come over so they both have someone to talk to. Fp told her that they would both be over soon. For now, Betty was up in her room, looking at the hand marks on her neck in the mirror. She softly touched them with her fingertips, wincing at the soft touch. She went over to her bed and sat down. She looked out the window, seeing the moonlight. She sighed and pulled her legs to her chest and rested her head on her knees. She didn't know what to think. She was confused, scared. She couldn't believe she lived in the same house as a serial killer. She was confused on how her dad
could be a serial killer. The dad that used to take her to Pops to get orange freezes. The dad that made the best macaroni and cheese. The dad that brought her and Polly to the park. The tears fell slowly. That dad was gone.