Bughead: "You Could've Called."

Betty patiently waited for her daughter to come out of the school's front doors. It was her daughters first day in kindergarten and she couldn't wait to hear how her day went.

"Mommy!" she heard her daughter's familiar voice. Her daughter, London, ran into her arms and hugged Betty tight.

"Mommy, today was amazing! My teacher is so nice. He tells us funny jokes!" London said as Betty started to walk off to her car.

"Oh really? That's great. It's sounds like you had a really good day!" Betty exclaimed, unlocking the car door and strapping London in her car seat.

"I did! Wait till you meet, Mr. Jones!" London said, making Betty stop in her tracks.

"Jones?" she asked.

"Yes, mommy." London replied.

Betty gulped and got into the car and started to drive. She was furious, but somewhat relieved.

Jughead all of a sudden left Betty a couple years before. Betty was pregnant and that's what impacted the break up the most.

They hadn't talked ever since then, Jughead hasn't ever met London, since now.

Betty one day decided to come into school with London to talk to Jughead.

London opened the door, making Jughead look up immediately.

"Hi London, Miss Cooper.." Jughead said.

"Hi Mr. Jones!" London smiles and lets go of Betty's hand, "Bye Mommy."

Betty smiles, "Bye sweetie."

London walked over to the crayons and coloring pages and started to color, as Betty walked over to Jughead.

"Did you know, when you got your class list?" she asked. That's why she came here, for answers.

Jughead gulped, "Yes."

Betty rolled her eyes, "You left me because of her, I thought you wanted nothing to do with her."

"I just wanted to see her.."

"Then you should've called." Betty interrupted, "Just one call, and this little girl," Betty choked on her tears, "she could've met her dad she's been asking for the day she started to talk."

"Betty, I know I messed up." Jughead started.

"Yes, Jug. You really messed up. You left me and her." Betty said, wiping her tears.

"Now if you excused me, I have to go to work." Betty said, grabbing her purse from off the table. She turned and left.

Jughead sighed, "Okay class, to your seats for attendance."

Later, while Betty was waiting for London, Jughead was about to walk outside to find her.

"Mommy!" London exclaimed and ran into Betty's arms once again.

"Hey baby!" Betty said and started to walk till London stopped her.

"Mommy, Mr. Jones said he wants to see you." she says and Betty stops to wait.

Jughead ran up to them and smiles, "Can I explain myself? I think we just need to talk."

Betty smiles, "Get in the car."

They both sat on the couch, London in Betty's lap. She fell asleep while Betty was reading her a story.

"So, now that you've had all day with her, what do you think?" Betty asked, playing with London's blonde curls.

"She's amazing, just like you, but now it's time for us to talk." Jughead says, making Betty take a deep breath.

"I left you because my mom had just died. It wasn't because of London, I just blamed it on that. I beat myself up about leaving you pregnant everyday, but Betty," he started, grabbing her hand, "I never stopped loving you, and I won't ever. I haven't been with anyone since our breakup. I can't imagine how hard it has probably been for you to take care of London by yourself, so, if you want; I'm back, and it's for good."

Betty smiles at everything he says, "I'm sorry about your mom, and I will take you back. Because I love you."

Jughead smiles, "I love you too."

a/n
i kinda just thought of this idkkk lol. thanks for 20k skskskks