Bughead: "You Can Tell Me Anything"

a/n
this was suggested by @Riverdaleislife4me. Thank you for the suggestion!

Also a little trigger warning I guess if you don't like abusive relationships, then skip over this!

Betty and Jughead; best friends and nothing more. They have been since the day Jughead gave Betty his blue crayon in kindergarten. Their relationship built up with play dates and then to hangouts.

Betty has been dating someone in their Senior year, named Jackson. Betty and Jughead were in their Junior year, so the age difference is only by a year.

No one knew how Jackson was one on one with girls. He verbally abused Betty at her house and his. Telling her how ugly she is. How she should wear more makeup. How she should wear baggier clothes that don't show how big her stomach is.

Every single time that happened, Betty would cry in front of him. The first time it was more tears. She had never heard anyone say this to her before. She was used to Jughead saying how beautiful she was.

So, Jackson would slap Betty on her cheek. And it wasn't gently, it was hard. She would hold her cheek and cry out in pain, till she would run out of his house or kick him out of her house.

Then, she would usually run up to her room, cry into her pillow, and eventually fall asleep.

But, Jackson was a whole different person in school. He was the person Betty wished he always was. He would come up to Betty, kiss her cheek, hug her from behind, sit with her at lunch, walk her to most of her classes, and hold her hand.

It was like he had two different personalities. Well, he did have two different personalities.

——————————————-

Betty walked into her house after school one sunny afternoon. She grabbed a cookie that her mom made, and sat on the couch.

The door bell rung, and Betty hoped it was Jughead. She rushed to the door and opened it and she saw Jackson.

"Seriously babe, a cookie?" Jackson scoffed, going into the house.

Betty put her head down and closed the door.

"I need to tell you something." He confessed, "I don't like you hanging out with Jughead. I think he likes you."

Betty scoffed, "Why do you care? It's not like you love me anyways. And you can't tell me who to hang out with. It's my life."

Jackson raised his hand to slap her across the face, and then he finally did it. Betty instantly held her cheek.

"Why do you do this to me?" Betty cried.

"Because. You deserve it. This is the only thing you deserve." Jackson yelled.

"You don't understand! You're hurting me physically and mentally!" Betty cried.

He scoffed once again, "I'm just telling you what's true."

Betty rolled her eyes, "Get out of my house. My mom will be home soon."

"Fine." Jackson muttered, slamming the door on the way out.

As soon as he left, Betty fell to the floor and sobbed loudly. She usually was stronger, but she couldn't take this anymore.