Bughead: 3x20

a/n
i really liked this episode so i wanted to do something around it :) this is from season 3 so don't read this if you haven't watched it! Also, this is what I wanted to happen after this!

also, i'm sorry for not updating in a while. It's the end of the school year and i have sports, so hopefully I'll try to update once a week. Suggestions are still being made, and if you have any, please comment some! I always try to do them!

Betty ran down the school hallway, trying to find a shelter to hide herself in. She was being chased by the Black Hood, her own father, was trying to kill her.

He had chased her all around school, and she finally had a mini breakaway. She ran into the closet underneath the stairs, pressing her hand against the door. She grabbed her phone from her mini purse, pressing the numbers to have 911 on speed dial, but then her father started pounding on the door.

She quickly dropped her phone and used two hands to block him from getting her. How haven't people from the dance heard all this commotion by now? she thought.

Just then, the banging and pushing on the door suddenly stopped, but she still pushed the door just in case. Another knocking against the door came and she whimpered silently, trying her hardest not to break down.

"Betty?" Someone asked, "It's Jug." Once those words came out of his mouth, Betty ran out and collapsed into his arms, lightly sobbing and looking all around her.

"Did you see him? Did you see him?" She asked frantically, looking all around her and Jughead.

"Who? The Gargoyle King?" he softly asked.

"No, the black hood. The black hood is back, Jug." she sobbed out, hiding her head into his neck as he wrapped his arms tightly around her.

"Hey, it's okay. You're with me now and nothings going to happen to you now." He whispered, trying to calm the shaking, frantic girl down.

"Let's go sit down and I'll text my dad." he said, starting to walk away, but she grabbed his arm, staying close to him.

He slowly walked over to a bench at the school, and sat down with Betty. He grabbed his phone and texted his dad saying: "Come by to school. Things happened and Betty and I need to talk to you. Bring blankets too." He looked over at Betty shivering.

He put his arm around her shoulders and brought her close to him, silence filling the air.

Five minutes later, Fp finally shows up, blankets in hand.

He hands them to Jughead, who wraps blankets around Betty's shoulders.

"So what happened?" Fp asked, once they got into a more private room.

"The black hood attacked me. He's back." Betty said, looking at the wall in front of her.

"It was a setup. Everything. The gospel, this night, everything was just so I could see my dad." Betty explained.

"Which now means we have two serial killers running around town." Jughead stated.

"And both of them out smarting us." Fp sighed, running his hands through his hair. Jughead, who was sitting behind Betty's chair, wrapped his arms around her from behind, gently resting his chin on top of her head.

"Betty, why don't you stay with us for a while. It will make you feel more protected." Fp suggested.

"Are you sure?" Betty asked.

"Of course, Betty. You're always welcome."

When they got to Jughead's house (which was Betty's old house) Jughead and Betty sat on the couch, under a blanket watching Tv.

"I don't think I ever would have gotten out of the closet if you didn't come looking for me." Betty chuckled. She had finally calmed down because of Jughead's presence. Jughead smiled at her.

"But Jug," Betty started, turning towards Jughead, "He's out there. What if he comes back for me? I'm putting Jellybean, you, and your dad in danger living here."

"Betty, no." Jughead sighed, grabbing her hands, "My dad is the sheriff, no one is coming through those doors. You are safe here, I promise you."

Betty nodded, and pulled Jughead into a soft kiss, afterward leaning her head on his shoulder.

a/n
this Wednesday is the last episode of riverdale. what are your thoughts and theories? sorry this was short and crappy. I'm writing your suggestions now!

xo