Sprousehart: More Jealousy

this was suggested by @stroodledoodle12 thanks for the suggestion!

Lili's best friend, James, was coming to Vancouver this weekend. She was beyond excited and couldn't wait for him to come.

"Cole!" Lili yelled into their apartment.

"In the kitchen." he replied.

She walked into the kitchen to see him making dinner, "James is visiting this weekend, I hope you don't mind."

Cole had never met James before. He didn't know if they used to date in the past, so he did kind of mind. He also had something planned for them this weekend.

"Oh. Yeah I don't mind." he replied. Lili wrapped him up in a hug and snuggled her head into his chest.

A few days later, James arrived. Lili picked him up from the airport, and brought him to their apartment.

"Cole, I'm here with James." Lili said, grabbing Cole's attention.

"Oh hey. I'm Cole." Cole said, putting out his hand. James reached his hand out and they shook hands. Lili smiled at the two and hugged onto James's arm, "Well we're gonna go watch a movie in the living room if you wanna join."

"Uh. I gotta clean up a little. Maybe I will soon." Cole said, getting a little jealous of her actions towards him.

After the movie, Lili ordered pizza for the three of them. Cole decided to hang out in their room on his phone and watching Netflix on his phone.

"Hey handsome." Lili said and sat next to him on the bed. He paused his show and smiled at her. She snuggled into his side, "I feel like I haven't seen you all day." she said, wrapping her arms around him.

"Hm. I missed you." he sighed, putting a piece of her hair behind her ear. Just then, James appeared in the doorway.

"Hey Princess, the pizza is here." James announced.

Princess? Was he serious? Cole thought. He froze at his words and looked down at Lili, "Let's go eat, babe." she said, getting up from his side.

"I'm not hungry." he replied, looking back down at his phone.

Lili sighed, "Will you at least come and sit with us? For me please."

Cole nodded and followed her to the kitchen.

"So James, how's Val?" Lili asked after taking a bite of her pizza.

"She's good. I actually proposed to her when we went to Bora Bora." James replied.

Lili squealed, "And you didn't tell me!"

James laughed, "I wanted to tell you in person."

"Congrats!" Lili and I said at the same time.

Later that night, Lili dropped off James at his hotel room, and now they were laying on bed.

"You were jealous today weren't you?" She asked, playing with his hair.

"Yeah. You never mentioned to me that he had a girlfriend." I replied.

She smiled and buried her head in my chest, "I love you. Only you." she said.

He kissed the top of her forehead, "I feel the same way, love."

a/n

Val is a made up girl I made for this oneshot. Idk if James has a girlfriend in real life haha.