Sprousehart: Cuddling

a/n: this one shot is when cole and lili are engaged, and one little girl, Madelyn, or for short, Maddie. She's 3 years old. Riverdale has ended, with 8 seasons. Cole is a photographer and Lili stays at home with Madelyn, and writes books.

btw, i'll post a bughead oneshot soon, but I'm doing the stories in chunks now :)

Cole's POV:
I walk into our house and take off my shoes. Today was one of the biggest shoots I ever had, and I was tired. I walked into the living room to sit on the couch but find lili and maddie sleeping.

Maddie was in Lili's arms against the back of the couch, and Lili was holding her while laying side ways, Maddie in the crook of her neck.

I smiled and kissed Lili on the cheek and that caused her to wake up.

"Hey baby girl." I whispered and she smiled, "Hey." she whispered back.

She got up and picked up Maddie and took her to her room. She slowly closed the door, trying not to wake her up.

She sighed and sat next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder, "She wasn't falling asleep in her room, so I laid with her out here and I guess we both fell asleep."

I chuckled and rested my head on top of hers. "I missed you, how was work?" she asked.

"Good, I'm off tomorrow." I replied. Her eyes widened and she smiled. She looked up at my and kissed my cheek, "Good. I'm so happy!" she exclaimed.

We sat there for a while watching TV, and Maddie came out with a blanket in her hand and her stuffed giraffe.

"Dada?" she asked and I looked up.

"Yes sweetie?" I replied.

"Can you lay with me?" she asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course baby." I said. I got up and she grabbed my hand and we walked to her room. She jumped up to her twin bed and I laid next to her. She snuggled her head into my chest and wrapped her arm around me.

"I love you princess." I whispered.

"I love you too, dada."

I quickly fell asleep after that. By accident.

I woke up in a tiny bed and I was alone. I grabbed my phone and saw it was 9:00 in the morning on saturday.

"Morning sleepy head." Lili said in the doorway.

"Morning babe." I said and she walked over to me and kissed my cheek, "Maddie is on the couch and she wants you to watch Paw Patrol with her." she said and smiled.

"Oh jeez. I don't mind. It's my favorite show." I exaggerated and she laughed.

"Of course it is." she replied rolling her eyes playfully.

"Hey baby girl." I said when I got to the living room. I plopped on the couch and laid on my side, "What are the doggies doing today?" I asked her.

"Rescuing a kitty from a tree!" she exclaimed, "The kitty is cute dada! Really, really cute! I wanna kitten. Can we get one?" she explained.

"I'll have to talk to momma about that." I replied.

"Absolutely not." Lili said, chuckling from the kitchen.

"Why not momma?" Maddie asks running into the kitchen to Lili.

This is the life I've always dreamed about. Having the best fiancé, the best daughter. The best life.