Sprousehart: Baby

a/n: another sprousehart one, I just thought of this :)

Cole's POV:
I walked inside to Lili and I's apartment and quietly set down the car keys. I had just finished filming, and it was late. Like 1:30 ish.

I walked down the hall to Lili and I's room to see her sitting up in bed with a black sports bra on and gray sweatpants, rubbing her swollen baby bump. Her hair was in a bun, with her baby hairs all over, and she still looked gorgeous.

"She won't stop kicking me." she complained, and I chuckled. I pulled off my shirt and changed out of my pants into some pajama pants I got from Dylan and I sat down next to Lili.

She groaned and climbed into my lap, snuggling her head into my neck. I used one arm to hold her, and the other to rub her very swollen belly.

Lili was 8 months pregnant now. We are going to name our baby girl Brooke Marie. Lili and I are very excited to have a child, and we can't wait to meet her.

Lili sighed as I rubbed her stomach softly, "I think she knows your here now..." she said closing her eyes, her voice drifting off at the end.

"Why's that, baby?" I asked her.

"Because she's finally gone to sleep or something. She's just not kicking me anymore."  she whispered, her eyes still closed.

I kissed her temple softly and pulled the blanket up on us.

"Wanna go to sleep, baby? While Brooke is still asleep, you can finally get some rest?" I suggested.

She nodded and climbed out of my lap and laid down. While she's been pregnant, she always sleeps on her side. She can't fall asleep without me and she can't fall asleep without laying on her side.

I snuggled up to her from behind her and wrapped one arm around her and the other on her tummy. She smiled and quickly fell asleep.

I woke up to Lili still peacefully asleep and the sun shining brightly through the window.

A couple minutes later, Lili groaned and I knew she woke up from the sharp pains she has had.

"Hey baby." I said and she turned to face me.

"Hey." she said sitting up and putting a hand on her stomach, "Can you get me one of your shirts?"

"Sure, baby." I replied, softly kissing her lips before I got up. I grabbed one and handed it to her, and she put it on.

"Do you need anything?" I asked while using my thumb to stroke her cheek.

"A movie... and snuggle time." she replied and I smiled.

"Of course baby, what movie?"

"The Grinch." she replied and I put it on. She sat in between my legs and was leaning on my back. I was holding her, and all of a sudden, she grabs my hand gently and places it on her tummy. She places her hand on top of mine and smiles, "Do you feel that?" she asks me quietly.

We laid in silence for a while, and then I felt a little, tiny baby's foot kick ferociously. She giggled and I smiled.

"That's our baby, baby." I said and she giggled.

"That's our baby." she replied softly and turned her attention back to the TV.

a/n: hey guys!! this one is short, but cute!! If you have any suggestions for oneshots for either bughead or sprousehart, comment them now! I would love to hear what you want to read!!! okay, bye guys! ❤️ xoxo