sh: season 4

a/n
a couple people suggested cole and lili on set so here you go! i don't know about you guys, but i'm really excited for everyone to start filming tomorrow!

Lili and Cole hasn't seen each other in what felt like months, but it was only a couple of weeks. Cole was hanging out with his friends in LA before he goes to film Riverdale, and so was Lili.

They texted each other the night before they would see each other again. Texting cute things back and worth, making both of them smile and even more excited to see each other tomorrow.

They ended their talk when Lili started to get tired, and they both fell asleep happy to see each other tomorrow.

the next morning...

Lili was waiting at the LA airport for Cole to arrive. They both were able to get the same flight with seats next to each other too.

Cole finally stepped out of his uber and Lili smiled at him. He smiled back and walked up to her, wrapping his arms tightly around her.

"I missed you so much." He whispered, burying his face into her neck.

"I missed you so much too." She smiled, pulling away from the hug. Cole groaned, missing the affection.

Lili rolled her eyes, "We're gonna miss our flight. C'mon."

in Vancouver...

Cole and Lili walked into their new apartment. They decided to live together this season and hopefully for the rest of them on.

They unpacked for three hours, and their apartment was complete.

They both crashed on their bed, tired as can be. Cole moved over to her and wrapped his arm around her torso, snuggling his head into her neck.

"I can't wait to see everyone tomorrow." Lili whispered, running her hands through Cole's hair.

He nodded into her neck and he kissed it. They two fell asleep shortly after that.

at set...

Cole and Lili walked into the room where they all hang out at set. They both greeted all their friends, and took their place on a couch.

Lili put her head on Cole's shoulder and he put his head on top of her's, enjoying the company of being back on set.

a little while into set...

"Coleeee?" Lili said as she went inside his trailer. She had been looking all over for him, and she couldn't find him. She sighed and went back outside the trailer.

All of a sudden, someone picked her up by her legs. She squealed as she was thrown over someone's shoulder, "Cole!! Put me down!" she yelled.

Cole laughed out loud, still walking with her on his shoulder. She started punching his back, and he finally put her down.

"You're a dork." she smiled.

"No you are." He replied, tapping her nose.